Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Need Help Chasing the Geek….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Karnie
    Participant

Hey all, me again. I’m just about finally done with the entries for the Encyclopedia, the only things left now are the Geek Chase ARG, the official website and, if I can figure out how to fit it in, the Tongue Tied video.

Right now I’m working on the Geek Chase game (using the official website’s walkthrough, I just don’t have the time to do it myself), and ran into a problem in that the Androids page doesn’t seem to be running anymore. Without that I can’t get to the Dibbley page, and thus cannot get to the Holopoint page. At this point I’m not even sure if I can complete the game using workarounds. Does anyone have the link to either one (or both) of these other sites, as well as any information from the Androids site? I don’t mind going through the motions to complete it, but if there’s a roadblock I can’t get over due to technical reasons I’d also ask if anyone has the last two passwords needed for Professor Mamet’s e-mail. If you don’t want to post spoilers here you can e-mail me at karnie@optonline.net.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Karnie
    Participant

Update: I was able to find the website for Holopoint, so I really just need any info anyone has on the Dibbley site and (if it’s exists somewhere) any info on the Androids page. Thanks!

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’ll try and get the Androids site sorted, Karnie. Can you give me any URLs you’ve got that aren’t working?

Karnie
    Participant

On the Diva-Droid History page, clicking on the Androids link (http://www.androids.tv/) displays a 500 – Internal server error. Now, is that because I’m not visiting it between the hours mentioned on the HoloPoint site, or is it actually down? I only just thought of that possibility this morning… =)

Karnie
    Participant

The only other site I don’t have access to is the Dibbley site, but only because I can’t get to it from the Androids site and can’t find a direct link anywhere. If the Androids site is down for good, I may need the link to the Dibbley page.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

No, it’s actually down! Although without giving too much away, hold on to the thought in the above-post-but-one, it’s a line of thinking that may prove useful to you once it is up and running…

Karnie
    Participant

Well, it looks like the Androids site is up and running now; however it now appears the Dibbley site is down: (http://www.duanedibbley.co.uk/)

Karnie
    Participant

…as well as every other site in the Geek chase… =(

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Gah! I’ll investigate. Again.

Karnie
    Participant

Everything seems to be tickety-boo now, thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.