Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Fluffy Wok
    Participant

Evening everyone, joined the board as a result of trying to see what all the fuss was about. I happen to have the immense honour of being the hetrosexual life partner and general house husband for the lovely redhead85 and after seeing how much time she sank on this thought that I too wanted an online platform to be opinionated and silly with like-minded rude and grown up geeks.

I have been a Red Dwarf fan since the heady days of repeats of series 3 and the start of the brilliant new series 6 on British telly. I am not a fan who has been in it since the beginning and do not claim to be, being barely born. I have attended one convention when I was 16 with the aforementioned missus and her little brother where I subjected the cast to sign a faded extra large “Better Smeg than Dead” T-shirt that my dad put in the wash a few days after I got home.

I must confess that I have also embarrassed myself from my sheer geekiness when I bumped into Danny John Jules at a fruit stall at Portobello market and just stared. He, of course, thought it was fucking hilarious but his young lady rolled her eyes and to this day I can’t feel anything but sorry for her at my behaviour =(

Anywho, nice to virtually meet you all and a big virtual wave to all of you I have met in the real world.

By the way, if you can’t make it out, the icon is our blind cat Disney mauling Mr Flibble. She subsequently curled up and fell asleep on him. She makes me happy.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

HELLO YOU

“I must confess that I have also embarrassed myself from my sheer geekiness when I bumped into Danny John Jules at a fruit stall at Portobello market and just stared. He, of course, thought it was fucking hilarious but his young lady rolled her eyes and to this day I can?t feel anything but sorry for her at my behaviour =(“

I wouldn’ be too embarrassed, at least you didn’t meet Craig and Chris with your mum. I was a teenager at the time, I was ashamed to not only be there with her, but also to be the one who was tagging along. I said this on another thread, but my mum also criticised Craig’s smoking in a loud voice when we were close enough for him to hear a whisper, never mind her bellowing. Still, I’m having my memory wiped tonight and burying my blackbox on the moon. Should take care of it.

Oh yes, and…

Hi, I’m Ed Winchester!

Ridley
    Participant

HELLO YOU

#Fa-sci-na-tion

redhead85
    Participant

Bloody hell, standards have really slipped on here if Cappsy’s letting just about anybody sign up to this forum…

…by the way, what are we having for dinner tonight?

Fluffy Wok
    Participant

Standards? You guys had standards?

It’ll be Gnocchi btw =)

TheLeen
    Participant

o hai!

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

HELLO. Your cat sounds awesome.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

If I don’;t see a proper argument over who’s doing the washing up on this thread i’m gonna be annoyed!

HI by the way!

hummingbird
    Participant

Hi there! *waves*

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

It’s Cappsy’s turn to do the washing up.

redhead85
    Participant

> It?s Cappsy?s turn to do the washing up.

Ian got the jaffa cakes and Seb opened the window. It’s Cappsy’s turn to do something.

Blisschick
    Participant

Hiya! Your cat rocks. My cat is jealous now. I’m keeping an eye on my shoes.

Fluffy Wok
    Participant

Cheers guys. You know, I think the G and T cats should meet all up and swap notes. Blisschick’s cat, CJ and any others who are vaguely interested.

Disney is a typical old lady, she mauls what she wants, eats what she wants and doesn’t give a crap about where she sleeps: in the middle of the floor, on top of my work, on my printer, anywhere. She went blind last year and its just made her noisier and more friendly with absolutely anyone who comes into the house. Plumbers, Meter people, anyone. I know she doesn’t get it from me…

pfm
    Participant

> I happen to have the immense honour of being the hetrosexual life partner and general house husband for the lovely redhead85

Sheesh, some guys just have all the luck, right? :P

Dave
    Participant

Hello

>She subsequently curled up and fell asleep on him. She makes me happy.

Be careful what you write here. I have it on good authority Redhead85 reads this.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Hello!

Jo
    Participant

Hello there!

He, of course, thought it was fucking hilarious but his young lady rolled her eyes and to this day I can?t feel anything but sorry for her at my behaviour =(

If it was Petula then she’s lovely and used to fans approaching him, in fact it’s more likely that it was Danny she was rolling her eyes at rather than you ;o)

Fluffy Wok
    Participant

I suppose that could be true, he was fucking loving it.

Fluffy Wok
    Participant

This may be a stupid question, but what is with the “Cunt” cake?

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

As a celebration of Ian’s Birthday, we got a blank cake and some writing icing and thought it would be appropriate to decorate the cake G&T style…

It ended up as a banner for the website.

Question is, have you spotted the true “Cunt” banner yet?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.