Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Rare Vanessa Feltz interview with Bobby and Norm 99

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    thomasaevans
    Participant

As requested, to celebrate the forthcoming resurrection of our dearly beloved…

Here’s a HIGHLY EMBARRASSING INTERVIEW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OimSKzG90JI

ADMIN EDIT: Now with working link.

John Hoare
    Participant

Still processing. Hmmm.

thomasaevans
    Participant

Yeah I think the god’s don’t want me to share this unsightly piece of crap. I’m giving It another go now, problem Is my upload speed Is a fucking joke thanks to Sky Broadband.

John Hoare
    Participant

I do really want to see it.

I can’t quite tell you why.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Does it involve a countdown?

thomasaevans
    Participant

RIGHT! WORKING! 100% LIVE AND KICKING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OimSKzG90JI&feature=youtu.be

Powers that be – please re-edit the link in first post. Fucking youtube!

MANI506
    Participant

Series VIII looks great judging by those clips! Hooray – the boys are back!

MANI506
    Participant

Oh.

John Hoare
    Participant

I tried to watch a bit and felt massively ill.

BRILLIANT opening caption, though.

thomasaevans
    Participant

Yeah I like that more than the clip itself. It’s the little things isn’t It folks…

That woman though… “I’ve heard of Wed Dwarf but I thought It was a game show”.

Cunt.

Reece
    Participant

Christ, that was painful….

Thanks for uploading though. :)

Pongo
    Participant

Norm deserved some laughter for his line about “acting from a distance”: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance_(physics)

NoFro
    Participant

It’s funny that in interviews with the cast 10 years later audiences seem more aware of what the hell Red Dwarf is despite it being absent from TV for so long.

At least Feltz pointed out that the show these people hadn’t heard of was BBC Two’s most successful sitcom ever.

That was a cringefest though I quite enjoyed Norm. Deserved more laughs than he got.

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

They both deserved more laughs than they got. It’s the ‘Pebble Mill Syndrome’ that the Rob and Doug interview suffered with. The audience for these shows are old ladies whose only exposure to TV is Coronation Street and Crossroads! I have to admit that as much as i hate ‘Loose Women’, at least they seem to get the whole Red Dwarf thing more than these shows ever did.

Though lets be candid here, there’s a big chance that the old soaks who watch these kinds of shows now are the people who watched Red Dwarf originally when it came out :-D

locusceruleus
    Participant

I love the way that woman from the audience hurls ‘I’ve never heard of you’ at them in such an accusatory fashion, like ‘I’ve never heard of you, so disintegrate into a pile of dust immediately’. What an arsehole.

Anyhow, thanks for uploading. Vanessa herself, was surprisingly adequate.

NoFro
    Participant

“I love the way that woman from the audience hurls ‘I’ve never heard of you’ at them in such an accusatory fashion, like ‘I’ve never heard of you, so disintegrate into a pile of dust immediately’. What an arsehole.”

I know! It’s unbelievably rude! She gets free tickets to a show, gets to see the stars of a successful show being interviewed and just because she’s not up to date on British pop culture she decides to talk to them as if they’re not worth interviewing. She doesn’t even ask a question even though she says she’s going to! 8 SERIES! How many British comedy shows get that? And she’s all “I don’t know who you are and I don’t think anyone else does”.

si
    Participant

No, I only managed to watch for 49 seconds. Couldn’t bear any more. Maybe later.

Connell
    Participant

He’s a class A wally that Norm. Love how the comment on the video saying ‘Norman Lovett is a fucking legend’ has been flagged as spam.

pfm
    Participant

I like how even on the blummin’ Vanessa show Norman can still get a dig in at Paul Jackson. ;)

He’s worth every penny, as always, but his bullshit never gets any less cringeworthy!

Tarka Dal
    Participant

If anyone’s interested, I’ll be in Brighton on Sunday covered in Maple Syrup. Oh and Norm’s doing a stand-up set at Komedia too.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I’ll be there.

I love Maple Syrup.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.