Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Red Dwarf on Dave

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    thomasaevans
    Participant

Wednesday 14th Nov 2007 23.11pm

The Wizard of Oz Parody Advert (with the end text altered) is on ‘Dave’ between ‘Have I Got News For You’.

The word ‘Crap’ was bleeped out, and apparently its red dwarf weekend this weekend on ‘Dave’. Coooool.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

The BBC truly are fucking idiots for not being able to see how popular the show is…

Nakrophile
    Participant

Yeah I saw that. I wonder how they’ll go about it, as there isn’t enough time for the whole lot.

Well Dave is basically UKTV G2 with a different name and a few better shows…unfortunately the caliber of the ‘Red Dwarf Night’ won’t be any better than the ones that have been and gone.

Dave
    Participant

I’m starting to take this all rather personally

Nakrophile
    Participant

We never had UKTV G2 in our house, so I have no frame of reference beyond bitching posts here, all of which I am prepared to believe whole-heartedly.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>I?m starting to take this all rather personally

How’d you think I feel? I share a name with the worst episode.

(My middle name is Part 2).

Paul Muller
    Participant

I was quite excited when I heard that Red Dwarf was on Dave. But then I walked past the big billboard outside my house, promoting the channel as ‘the home of witty banter’, which made me want to hunt down it’s PR department and bludgeon them with a section of lead piping.

Might still tune in though.

Nakrophile
    Participant

I flipped onto Dave to see what episode/series it was at around nine thirty, assuming they would do a whole series if it’s nine-twelve/one with ads. It was Camille. When I flipped back after watching Donnie Darko again it was Camille again.

What a bag of shite.

pfm
    Participant

> When I flipped back after watching Donnie Darko again

Emo.

Nakrophile
    Participant

Cut my life into pieces.

Baz
    Participant

Caught a bit of it. Then thought “I can watch this without advert breaks or a little “Dave” logo permanently on the screen” and went and did something else.

Incidentally, I caught a glimpse of Mike’s “Stage, Screen and Radio” magazine on the kitchen table a few days ago. The cover had “BBC CUTS” splashed all over it and I thought, “Blimey, that’s a bit much!” before I realised there wasn’t actually an “N” in there.

I’ve been spending too much time here methinks, it has warped my fragile little mind.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

I think the strategic placing of the word “cunt” around the site has finally paid off…

pfm
    Participant

Cunt.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.