Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Rob Grant Dreamwatch interview 1996

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dax101
    Participant
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

This is excellent.

Unless our spam filter is being really stupid, everyone should be able to see this one. Sorry about that, Dax.

evilmorwen
    Participant

That’s interesting that he was saying he’d be involved in a film!

Dave
    Participant

Really interesting stuff, thanks!

Interesting that he talks about removing a non-SF story from series 1… Bodysnatcher seems quite SF-ish in its overall concept so that doesn’t quite fit for me.

Obviously saying he’d be involved in the film is fascinating – combined with the opening pages of Last Human, there seems to be a lot of stuff about them being on good terms in 95/96 at the moment.

I’m also intrigued by him wanting to resolve the old age future echo Lister.

Excellent stuff anyway, cheers Dax!

Unrumble
    Participant

” I’m surprised, though, that some people have said it’s more ’18’ certificate than the others. I wasn’t even aware the Agonoids and the torture stuff were like that at the time I was writing it”

It’s been a few years since I last read it, but I distinctly remember there being a line about an implement used for “scraping out the inside of the penis tube”

No double-Polaroids being developed after that…

Shoes Have Soles
    Participant

Said he wanted to write a couple more RD books and be involved with the film.
    25 years later we are still waiting for both!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.