Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sebby P

Viewing 100 posts - 1 through 100 (of 470 total)
  • Author
    Nancy Hemming
    Participant

It’s to late, everyone already knows what you are seb. Why do you think i waited for DJ to post, over 6000 views (in 3 days) saw the topic before you deleted it.
    Now both red dwarf sites are on lock down, and you have deleted real members, it’s a good start.

Seb P wrote: .

Seems we’ve (well, I’ve) got a new fun game, which is “Figure out which of the accounts I’ve approved in the last couple of months are actually sock puppet accounts created by whoever polysmorph was”.

Shouldn’t prove too difficult if they’re all as unimaginatively-named (in either handle or email address) as the ones that have so far poked fun at my being fat (well done, that’s clever, but honestly you can’t say anything about my weight that I haven’t already said myself), but we’ll see.

Unfortunately, this has a negative effect on the forum, as it means I have to get much stricter and more careful about approving new accounts that come from free email servers, because otherwise the forum is going to be hammered with spam posts. On the bright side, the actions of this individual neatly summarise why I am under no obligation whatsoever to respond to their nonsense or pass on their spurious “concerns” to anyone at GNP, because everything they’re doing proves that they’re not motivated by a desire to see this forum run fairly and properly. If they were, they wouldn’t be doing their best to ruin it.

If they show up again and it’s at a time when I’m not around to deal with it, then please don’t engage with them. It should be quite clear to you now that their only goal is to take this place down. Ignore them as best you can and I’ll delete things as I find them.

“lol” You never were going to pass on these complaints against you unless you consider doing that by deleting the threads and banning the first account for no reason other than to cover it up and not deal with it so second account made it clear you can not delete the truth. This is now what you get.
    So who you trying to convince that you ever were going to follow the rules? your “regulars” aka sheep or yourself? or the people that don’t post and just read who are seeing you for the real you.
    Since you abuse your admin and refuse to even take complaints we shall be playing this “game” until you are replaced or everyone leaves. You have no way of stopping me from making new accounts and as you can see your screening proses is horrible and infective proved by this new one.
    I will do this forever then eventually move on to other more direct ways of “ruining” this forum and individual ips as well. Just like how you are ruining it with your abuse and clique like ways. This world has billions of people and millions of red dwarf fans and yet there are only 15 people active here in years think about it (3-4 of them are harrys pathological lying multiple personality disorder you need a new psychiatrist and new meds they are not working. (moph space sim kittypaws ..) + 1 Mr vegetable the trendy poser contradicting facade, go get a real assessment from a psychiatrist and not your GM btw nice drama queen performance, you to can name 2 things you have accomplished in life and what is your education? +1 joke of a troll with multiple accounts aka harrys and his simple technique of saying the negative opposite of one named simulant who’s a closet homo who is harry talking to himself, it is definitely a regular from here’s alter ego which again points back to harry, and seb knows about it which goes against the multi account rule and why he wont do anything about sim.)
    Boz you’re that guy a goof you’re not special you’re job is not special and you could not write a blog to save your horrible life and buddy jmc needs to name 2 things he has accomplished in life and what education he has, google much? You all can do that see what you come up with.
    (harry makes a new account each year, space = 2009 anti everything 2009 simon 2009 3 or more before his main was back fandango = 2010 moph = 2011 simulant = 2012 ( not only is that pathetic but really really disturbing)(+uses phone to multi same time) cloud is prob him too and (kittypaws = becks harry)
    plus this new approval system is not helping. Which i shall make even worse. If you were here to do your job daily you would not need this useless confirmation. Which you put in place because of the kitchen spam, which you could of just deleted their accounts like you did mine. If you were doing your JOB instead your fat lazy ass did this so you didn’t have to.
    If you think you are not harry and are on this list you may prove yourself very easily with a pic of you holding a sign saying i am not harry no blah blah I’m not harry talking, post the pic you have no excuse.

ps i already have 4 accounts on here you have not deleted any of them, you just deleted real members gj, try screening and reviewing old accounts better have fun.
    when you are gone you will have more time to try that thing called exercise out and you will end up thanking me yet nothing will cure the ugly and your tiny… and making light of your fat does not work sorry to say “:)”

another example of seb leading by example in a “family friendly forum” and abusing the language rules while talking about rules…rather ironic
    Seb P wrote: that fans know NOT to be dicks, and that the dicks were the exception rather than the rule

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

So it’s up to the new guy to make this forum not boring? Great logic. Judging by how you treat new people no wonder this place is so horrible.

You’ve posted seventeen times in the three years you say you’ve been reading. I’d say there are considerably more constructive ways you could improve things, if you’re that concerned, than to start a thread as negative as this.

What you’ve basically done is waltzed in and told everyone “You’re not entertaining me enough, sort it out, although I’m not going to do anything about it myself”. And I’M the one who treats people badly?

If you read correctly you would see i enjoyed this forum very much until you decided to ban the only entertaining thing on this forum, and you never even said why exactly you banned him?
    Was it constructive losing all those threads and a funny poster for your personal reasons? not very professional. Yes you are the one who treats new people badly along with the other regulars. Going through the old topics and posts it paints a clear picture who the aggressors are.

I made very clear why: he posted large amounts of information about how to grow and cultivate illegal drugs, the presence of which on this forum left the company that pays for and hosts it legally actionable. I deleted it, warned him that if he posted it again he’d be banned, and he posted it again. This was added to his track record of repeatedly pushing the rules, baiting me at every turn, and insulting other posters. Whether or not he’d created loads of threads, or if some people thought of him as “a funny poster”, is utterly irrelevant – he broke the rules, deliberately and wilfully. If you want to be annoyed at anyone for his absence and for those threads disappearing, be annoyed at him. He was given every chance to behave, and in the end essentially banned himself.

This forum costs GNP time, effort and money to keep running – it’s not a free and open concern, it’s not a democracy. We are not obliged to indulge everybody’s whims.

And frankly, if the only thing you found entertaining about a Red Dwarf discussion forum was off-topic nonsense from an immature adolescent, might I suggest you’re probably not in the right place in the first place?

Which thread? The topic about medical marijuana, that thread was there for months. Then from what i saw the day your friend was attacked for attacking one of his is when that thread came into question? seems very fitting. I do not recall you saying anything about him being banned. You used that as a poor excuse and made the forums worse by your personal actions and lies. He did not break any rule and if he did why was that thread up there for months and why did you Lie about the part saying he posted information how to grow and cultivate illegal drugs? He did not mention that at all, it was which flavors and strains and medical benefits there are.

This forum is for everyone and not your personal unprofessional actions and deceiving lies. Is there someone at GNP i can contact to complain about your performance? It is only fair for people to voice their opinions about you and your personal playground of regulars.

One more point, is it appropriate to insult someone on this forum for being an adolescent? This forum is for all ages and you just said that an adolescent is in the wrong place when they come here and called him immature to top it off and attacking him for posting off topic comments in the garbage pod which is specifically for off topic discussion. What kind of example is lying admin abuse and insulting young people and calling them names. Your abuse in many forms is making people not want to join and participate on these once great forums, specially when they watch you treat your group differently and act in this very unprofessional way.

Yes you have nothing to say because you know you’re in the wrong and got busted for lying and abusing. You wont even provide a contact address to your superiors. You think you’re above it, it’s time for an admin change here. Part of the reason you hated reznor so much is because he had to remind you to do your job since you are never here or paying attention and then you purposely ignore it out of spite. A great example is when you told everyone in the forum that the next person to have swears in their youtube will be punished and banned. Then Mr vegetables goes and does it two times, and it was pointed out to you yet again and nothing.

How long did it take you to fix the kitchen spam, which i read so much about? 2 weeks?

Freeborn Leveller – aka The Veggie Vamp wrote:

The Troll wrote:

Then Mr vegetables goes and does it two times, and it was pointed out to you yet again and nothing.

No I didn’t. That one-off incident you’re childishly referring to showed you/Reznor up for being the trouble starting agitator you are. It was a perfect example of *you* being a contradictory, disruptive troll. You have some serious psychological issues, kid.

How you have managed to emotionally manipulate and conn two people of this forum into thinking you’re a nice guy and a victim is beyond me. You’re a nasty, pedantic, childish, negative troll.

ps: This troll certainly does appear to be Reznor or Dodgy Danny, although I can’t be 100% certain about that.. But surely no one in their right mind would use Reznor of all people as an example to try to make Seb or any other member look bad. This Polysmorph guy is bonkers.

Also, those of us paying attention already know the Trent Reznor wannabe posts from the Sockpuppet account, or a least has done on at least one occasion according to Dodgy Danny. It really is getting quite boring now though.

Speaking of perfect examples this is a perfect example of exactly what i was talking about. Positive these attacks are against the rules to these forums. Lets see what seb will do or if he really treats this like his playground and the rules only apply to the people he decides should follow also known as the non regulars.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Yeah. But. He’s good at Kareoke.

Phil
    Participant

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

Pecospete666
    Participant

WTF? A Shit storm that I’m not in!

Well here’s my entry!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

peas_and_corn
    Participant

It would have been nice to start with explaining what the fuck you’re talking about. I don’t really visit the TOS forums, so I don’t know who you are referring to, the incidents you mention or why it matters.

anniescribe
    Participant

The hell did I just not read 90 percent of?

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I’m glad that on Ganymede & Titan we have no professional or moral obligation to engage with any old nutter who turns up on the forum, or to respond to them in a fair and even-handed way.

So with that in mind: get the fuck out of my fucking forum, you fucking shit-eating cuntfuck.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I love the assumption that posting this on G&T will in any way help you to make your point or attract support.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Basically, a few months ago I banned that Reznor idiot for repeatedly breaking the rules (the last straw was posting a load of copy-and-paste info about how to grow weed… twice). Since then the forum quietened down somewhat, but recently an unknown troll has turned up, claiming that I’m doing a terrible job (apparently because Reznor was the only good thing about the forum) and asking for GNP contact details so that they can report me.

For obvious reasons, I haven’t obliged, so they’ve been spamming the forum whenever they get the chance with the same copy-and-pasted message, in an attempt to make me look bad. It’s not really working, because any argument they might have had about the quality of the forum being ruined is somewhat undermined by their… deliberately ruining it. Due to the fact that I currently have manual account approval switched on (due to an unrelated wave of marketing spam that ran through most of last year and still continues), this is getting more difficult for them, although in my attempt to ensure that new people do actually get to join, the odd one is slipping through the net. Nevertheless, they’ve decided to bring one of their fake IDs here, instead.

Some people on TOS think it’s Reznor himself, but the posts seem to be too grammatically correct for that. It could be a friend of his, or it could just be someone with a specific beef against me. I’m going by the assumption that it’s the kind of person Andrew always used to have to deal with, i.e. someone pathetically jealous that I’m doing this job when they think for some reason they should be doing it. Longtime G&Ters might know this as “Shane G syndrome”.

What they don’t seem to grasp is that (a) even if others at GNP did see their messages, they wouldn’t care about this petty nonsense in the slightest (they, along with just about every other TOS forum user, would back me wholeheartedly in my actions in banning Reznor) as they have far more important things to worry about; and (b), aside from the annoyance of having to delete posts/accounts, they’re really not succeeding in winding me up. Writing out this explanation is literally the longest amount of time I’ve given to thinking about the whole thing.

So, as you were, basically.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

AND this cunt never emailed me back to thank me for creating his account.

Jo
    Participant

Nancy Hemming is Shane G and I claim my £5

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Y’know what I like? I like people with so little going on in their lives that this is the sort of thing they engage in to make themselves feel important. Even back when I was an annoying tosspot on the internet [i](What do you mean “back when”? – Ed.)[/i] I never engaged in this sort of pointless winkle-waggling. I don’t understand what it’s supposed to achieve.

Still, fun to watch. Especially fun when such people profess their own intellect – if they were truly smart they wouldn’t be piddling about trying to “fix” a forum on the internet.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

For the record, I haven’t “deleted real members”. Part of his game is creating fictional aliases with fake avatars (in this case, “Jessica McBride”) and making innocuous non-trolling posts with them, presumably to make me think they’re “real” and thus protect them as possible future aliases for exploitation. And also so that if I delete them, he can go “Look, you deleted real users by mistake!”

You don’t want to know exactly how many fake Hotmail accounts he’s registered in order to carry all of this out. It’s pathetically sad.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

And no, I’m not going to approve the account he earlier tried to set up in Jonsmad’s name. Interesting change of strategy, but it won’t fly.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

It’s human nature. Jonsmad was created to be a force for good, but now he’s being used for evil.

Phil
    Participant

Shit. If he tries to create one in my name there’ll be no telling us apart!

Tarka Dal
    Participant

This is fun.

Can we all call you ‘Sebby’ ?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in the last month he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?

and still using the cannabis lie as a scapegoat

“Which thread? The topic about medical marijuana, that thread was there for months. Then from what i saw the day your friend was attacked (jaba ian) for attacking one of his (sgtsmiley) is when that thread came into question? seems very fitting. I do not recall you saying anything about him being banned. You used that as a poor excuse and made the forums worse by your personal actions and lies. He did not break any rule and if he did why was that thread up there for months and why did you Lie about the part saying he posted information how to grow and cultivate illegal drugs? He did not mention that at all, it was which flavors and strains and medical benefits there are.”

justify “:)”

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Piss off.

Karnie
    Participant

This is why we can’t have nice things.

JamesTC
    Participant

Are those my feet?

Jo
    Participant

>Don’t get all paranoid on us,

Um, US? Don’t include anyone here in your bullshit. Do you really think attacking an ex member of the G&T team on G&T is going to get you any support? You speak for no-one here. Fuck off and crawl back under the shitty rock you came from you boring cunt.

PecosPete, can you sort this guy out for us please?

Phil
    Participant

>(sgtsmiley)

There’s something I didn’t expect to see here again.

>PecosPete, can you sort this guy out for us please?

THERE’S SOMETHING I DIDN’T EXPECT TO SEE HERE EVER

Jo
    Participant

Lolz! :P

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Dear Nancy;

1. Write all of your concerns onto a piece of headed notepaper, eloquently outlining your grievances with Seb and a list of your demands.
    2. Shove it up your arse

NO ONE CARES. FUCK OFF.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Message for Seb. Can you please check that my account on TOS is me. I’d hate to find out that I was really a fake account set up by this twat!

si
    Participant

> justify

And ancient.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

There’s only one person who’s ever called me “Sebby” on the TOS forum, by the way. Just throwing that out there.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“lol” what sebby got nothing? cant lie your way out of this one?

Btw do you people notice that you are the only ones swearing? calm down stop being so angry.
    Do you notice that there is not 1 alpha male let alone female among you? You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern? Are you a group of losers? Feel free for any of you to name just 2 things you have accomplished in life. Instead of being bitter and angry just learn to accept your role in the world and lying and denial will get you no where. “:)”

JamesTC
    Participant

> You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

Hey. I’m not short.

si
    Participant

It’s difficult to stop swearing when there is someone poking their beak into this forum who insists on needing to be called an absolute cuntbucket.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

btw sebby it’s an absolute joke that your denial can come up with the fact you think anyone envy’s you or your horrible life or your “job” do you even get paid for doing your job err ruining the forum? 5 pounds? A free membership to RD fan club?

The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Feel free for any of you to name just 2 things you have accomplished in life.

Well, just recently, I’ve realised:

1) I’ve never signed up to a forum to post incoherent drivel about how I was treated on a completely different website. Because that would be, you know, pitiful.

2) I’ve offended you by calling you a pathetic little twat, you pathetic little twat.

What did you hope to achieve by coming here? Since you know full well that Seb has ties to this site, we’re obviously not going to trust your versions of events (even if we could understand them).

So, you’re clearly here just to troll, feed off the animosity and then feel validated that someone today has acknowledged your existence. Have you really got nothing better to do than take the time to sign up to a website, complain about how you’re no longer allowed to post on another forum and make comments about people you’ve never met?

Go and tell someone you know about this whole incident. A friend or a family member. See what they say and whether they think this is an effective use of your time.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Where’s our HAMMER, J.C.? He needs to issue a proper FUCK OFF! I guess he on vacation.

S.T. Serb. I believe non of these scurrilous accusations against you!

I am calling for a Parliamentary hearings to look into who is behind this character assassination!

I suspect it was the BEGGS!

JamesTC
    Participant

> It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

Ridley
    Participant

BEGG! He said BEGG!

MANI506
    Participant

Si cleansed the atmos by reminding us of an excellent KLF track.

MANI506
    Participant

Canard beak is evil. Much better off with a bottle of rum and a cigarette.

Karnie
    Participant

What, PecosPete, not the Vogons this time? ;)

Jo
    Participant

Oh “Nancy” wants us to justify our existence, he’s like a ridiculously shit Inquisitor.
    I’ll be sure to get right on that, unfortunately I’m currently thinking of interesting swears that I can use in this thread… cock juggling thundercunt is always a good call.

I’m trying to think of more though… I have faith that the good people of G&T can come up with some excellent swears. What you got folks?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Shitehawk.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Nik Nak Knob.

Alex
    Participant

> Do you notice that there is not 1 alpha male let alone female among you?

Wait, Jo, Tanya, Carrie, Joey, Mabel and all the other female members are actually MEN?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’m still finding all of this hugely hilarious, by the way.

I do have a serious question for you, though: without descending into hyperbole and nonsense, in as simple terms as you can put it, what are you actually accusing me of?

Because if the grievance that you want to complain to GNP about is nothing other than the fact that I banned someone who was constantly posting foul language and details about how to grow illegal substances from a site that they pay for and operate for the sole purpose of promoting their TV show, I’m almost tempted to actually GIVE you Doug’s email address, just to see how far you get with him.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO GIVE REZNOR DOUG’S EMAIL ADDRESS

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Try the fact that there was no foul language or he never told anyone how to grow illegal substances at any time. You made those lies up. Jabba ian Mchut tends to agree.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Oh, okay, in that case they’ll definitely care.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

So you admit you lied, hence abusing?

and refer to this

“btw sebby it’s an absolute joke that your denial can come up with the fact you think anyone envy’s you or your horrible life or your “job” do you even get paid for doing your job err ruining the forum? 5 pounds? A free membership to RD fan club?

The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.”

thoughts? opinions? recipes? diabetes? stroke?

HelloMabel
    Participant

> I have faith that the good people of G&T can come up with some excellent swears.

That’s what I love most about us. Well, all of us but me, because I got nothin’. When I swear it just sounds pathetically inauthentic.

Pecospete666
    Participant

This doesn’t sound like REZNOR! More like SGT that was posting here a few months ago.

My newest toy
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

JamesTC
    Participant

>It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>So you admit you lied, hence abusing?

I admit to no such thing. You know what you posted, you know you were told not to, you posted it again. The fact that you’re now claiming you didn’t doesn’t make what you’re saying true. And even if this were a situation that the owners of the site suddenly inexplicably decided to care about, they would still entirely be on my side.

This isn’t really getting through to you, but I’ll try and spell it out: I’m not a random fan selected to have the “honour” of moderating a forum. I work for GNP. I am properly contracted to do so. As a minor part of that I have to ensure their forum adheres to the content guidelines they’ve set out. That’s what I do, and deleting you and your posts was a part of that. So when you say you want to complain to someone at GNP, that someone is basically me. So good luck with that.

Your comments about who “should” run the forum are empty irrelevance. The only people who “should” run the forum are the ones who run the site itself. At the moment, that’s me (and the Code Monkey). Maybe that’ll change one day, but if it does, it sure as hell won’t be anything to do with you.

That forum’s been going, in one form or another, for over a decade. Far worse than you have tried to make themselves a nuisance and long, long since got bored. When you eventually grow up, you will too.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Jabba ian Mchut

Are you trying to imply that I’m Scottish?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>My newest toy

One nutter at a time, please.

>the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now.

May I suggest: http://www.createaforum.com/

Give that a go. Invite all your friend. Cherish your admin abilities. And do feel free to ban dipshits who log in and spout off-topic bollocks in incoherent fashion.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

I do know what he said, and at no point did he ever say or teach how to grow illegal substances or swear like you lied about. Can you not grasp that? try getting out the cue cards and clap it out.
    (refer to the first post it’s all there)

Another thing you cant seem to grasp cue cards on standby.
    We don’t care how or why you got this job.
    You are not doing your job.
    You are using it as your personal play ground.
    You need to be replaced. (refer to you admitting it post)
    This position has really gone to your head huh? guess it’s all you have yet soon you wont even have that because you abused it in many circumstances (refer to first post)

“The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.

thoughts? opinions? recipes? diabetes? stroke?”

and one more for yea.

“Just like how you are ruining it with your abuse and clique like ways. This world has billions of people and millions of red dwarf fans and yet there are only 15 people active here in years think about it and 8 of them are harry”

“Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in the last month he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?

“:)”

si
    Participant

>diabetes?

Oh, that’s my call.

Alex
    Participant

You do realise that cutting and pasting stuff you’ve previously put in this thread doesn’t actually make your point stronger don’t you? If it’s been ignored then it’s because it’s a point so cretinous that nobody has felt the need to engage with it, lest they waste their time in the manner you seem resigned to with such arse shatteringly trivial irrelevancies.

JamesTC
    Participant

>recipes?

I tried to make some “American style” pancakes a few days ago. I used too much baking powder and it ended up tasting like shortbread.

>It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

You keep posting this and it is funnier every time.

Blisschick
    Participant

>> The hell did I just not read 90 percent of?

I just read less than 90% of the said 90%, and I’m already bored with the whining.

Blisschick
    Participant

>>You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

I love the fact that you’re psychic and have the ability to see that from a non-specific avatar(s). I’ll bet your a hit at parties with that little parlor trick.

>>Instead of being bitter and angry just learn to accept your role in the world and lying and denial will get you no where.

Obviously the voice of experience here. The phrase “Leading by example” comes to mind…

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Can you not grasp that? try getting out the cue cards and clap it out.

The cue cards are already out. They all say “NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, NANCY”.

Maybe your mate was posting recipes for dope. Maybe he wasn’t. Maybe he swore. Maybe he didn’t. I don’t care either way. But with each of your posts you’re illustrating to everyone that Seb *must* be doing a good job on the forum if he’s banning people like you from it.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

If nothing else, this thread has allowed Alex to bring the phrase “arse-shatteringly trivial” to a wider audience.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Thundercunt. That’s awesome swear. Can it be used. Thunder, thunder, thunder cunt hoooooo!

I’d like to offer in return. A hybrid of jamacian slang for pointless noise, with added Scottish testicles.

What a load of Ballbagarang.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

I heard there is one?

http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/

while you’re there feel free to post your pictures in the picture thread.
    should there be an accomplishments thread?
    what would you fill in? Sorry to say since shaming your parents by being a complete failure is not an accomplishment. Then again they did not set the bar very high for you now did they? being unsuccessful, poor out of shape alcoholic jokes and all. One big circle of failure, it’s like ouroboros but instead of a snake it’s a piece of shit eating itself life filled with welfare, mcdonalds, liquor, denial and sorry to say red dwarf, “people” like you give red dwarf a bad rep and make other people embarrassed to even admit they are a fan.

It’s a shame red dwarf is such a great show, i wonder why it attracts so many fat unsuccessful ugly small losers?
    is it the sci-fi factor?
    No wonder craig had to get shitfaced just to tolerate you all “:)”

Phil
    Participant

Okay Nancy you sound hot asl

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/

That’s not a forum dodgelister/Reznor/Nancy; it’s just a public conversation between two people who enjoy calling themselves “administrator” despite the fact that they’re administering the square-root of sod-all.

But there’s plenty of empty threads there where you can waffle to your heart’s content, so it’s surely a better place for you.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Dear Pete aka one who has accomplished jack and shit and jack left town. That post was not directed solely at you, that was for everyone in this forum.

And if you like two people talking to each other try the TOS and watch harry and harry (simulant) and harry and harry talk to himself i would suggest there, yet that’s 4 “people” who are only 1 (around 8 in total which sebby is aware of) his own delusional legion if you will. “:)”

So Sebby

““Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in months he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?”

Jo
    Participant

> The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now.

If you’re including BTLi forums in that three (yes, we saw you sign up – not happening) then it’s always been “on lockdown” it’s a Members Only forum dipshit!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are ALL on lock down now.”

“all” refers to all 3, which 2 were not members only which makes all 3 now on lock down, fattty mc fat fat :)

Jo
    Participant

Dipshit is a good one, a classic, a personal favourite of mine was always Fucksticks but Kunt and the Gang have ruined that one for me. THANKS!

Jo
    Participant

> fattty mc fat fat :)

Oh no, some twats with only each other for friends are calling me names, whatever will I do?
    Oh yes… laugh, give it your best shot cuntybollocks. Like I give a single solitary shit what you two think of me!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Does it bother you when you brush your teeth or run err should i say wobble down the stairs and your tubby wiggles? Or when you’re corrected/out smarted by a what was it oh yes “cuntybollocks” or ” dipshit!”
    go look up the word ” dipshit” while you’re at it, the dipshit is not supposed to make more sense than whatever it is you consider yourself :)

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I would sign up for that Red Warfare forum, but I think it should be moderated by someone with no affiliation to anyone in any way.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

No sir, you will be treated the exact same way you have treated them. I recall you hating on sgt for being disabled and having aspergers, classy.

See someone can not help that where as being fat for example is YOUR own faults and can be taken care of very easily if you were not lazy and pathetic with no drive (directed at everyone not just you my chubby scottish wonder.) :)

Jo
    Participant

>tubby wiggles

mick
    Participant

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“P.S. I am a twat, obviously.” ooo look what you have been reduced to editing my posts/adding a signature, further abuse
    change/add what you need, it’s all been saved :)

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant
    Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

This is going really well for you, isn’t it?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

It really is, yet if my gifs displayed it would be even better
    my fav right now has to be
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2df5ab88a998a2e59243686110aaaa4/tumblr_mhdidbn7TO1rtbfzho1_250.gif

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

If you spent as much time figuring out how to post basic HTML as you did creating fake Hotmail accounts for all those TOS accounts you tried to register, maybe they would.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

If you did your job and all the rest
    none of this would of ever happened
    keep that in mind sebby, hope you’re enjoying this as much as i
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2df5ab88a998a2e59243686110aaaa4/tumblr_mhdidbn7TO1rtbfzho1_250.gif

:)

JamesTC
    Participant

You realise that nobody is looking at the gifs you post?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

None of what? A few nonsense messages that it took me a couple of minutes to delete? A thread on G&T in which you look even more foolish every time you post?

I know you think you’re causing lots of trouble, but you’re really not.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

tell yourself whatever you have to sebby
    you still have not tackled this one which applies directly to your last post

““Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?”

mmmm sexy lock down

and this is just the beginning little one and like it was said before there is no way you can stop it.
    enjoy it sebby let me see that smile :)

JamesTC
    Participant

>and this is just the beginning little one and like it was said before there is no way you can stop it.

What’s he going to do next, drop his trousers?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’ve approved a number of genuine accounts from genuine email addresses recently. I don’t have a list to hand, because there are quite a few, and I don’t keep a note of them as I work down the list approving. I tend to approve a few each day, on average.

Whether or not the new users have actually got around to posting yet is of no odds to the discussion. I can’t force people to post, and when the board’s quiet, that’s naturally going to have an effect on new discussion.

Next?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

awww look people sebbby forced to lie again, do you even know when you are doing it or is it pathological? (that word to big for yea? clap it out like we practiced before)
    of all these people you approved daily and yet magically none of them have ever posted once
    you sure you want to go with that one sebby?

next :)

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Has anyone else been singing “Sebby P” in place of “let me be” to the tune of this?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Do you not think it’s strange that you haven’t been banned on here yet?

Thing is, it’s quite compelling to watch a petty little douche rant and rave. Your schtick is a bit samey (the Shane G stuff was four years ago and your act hasn’t progressed) but it’s moderately entertaining to watch you self-destruct.

Waiting for the next stage of the masterplan though. There has to be something more than creating multiple profiles and writing the same nonsense, right?

Right?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol aww look he cant even reply again
    this is where he backs off till others try to jump in for him again :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

awww look people sebbby forced to lie again, do you even know when you are doing it or is it pathological? (that word to big for yea? clap it out like we practiced before)
    of all these people you approved daily and yet magically none of them have ever posted once
    you sure you want to go with that one sebby?

If I were lying, it would be a simple matter for me to create five or six “dummy” accounts and pretend that people were posting, thus defeating your point. However, (a) I’m not lying, and (b) I don’t actually care in the slightest.

when these forums are unlocked

You do understand the difference between “locked” and “you individually are banned”, yes? They’re not locked, because everyone else is free to join (except on BTLi, which always has been and always will be a fan club members only forum).

TOS is not locked. You are literally the only person who is banned from it.

Yeah, that’s the thing about people with friends. They have back up. It’s awful.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

IS THAT COMIC SANS!??!?!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

How would that defeat my point? that would just make it stronger, that there is none one getting through
    btw you do have dummy accounts it’s called harry (refer to his list of accounts)

I do understand between locked and banned
    you locked the forum where people must apply yet you think they are all me and wont allow anyone in let alone are deleting old accounts thinking think they are me.

lets make this more simple for yea

stage 2 starts when these 2 forums stop making people register first. aka when you stop thinking it’s me :)

TOS is on “lock down” understand?
    btw i am not banned from it :)

Viewing 100 posts - 1 through 100 (of 470 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.