Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sebby P

Viewing 100 posts - 201 through 300 (of 470 total)
  • Author
    redhead85
    Participant

N’aww thanks for your concern. But I was just drawing your attention to how stupid a move it was.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Serb I will lend you my .357! Guaranty you will not wake up in Canada! :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol red go look in the mirror and focus on that

and you’re welcome :)

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

ENGAGE ADMIN MODE.

Incidentally, we’re going to leave this thread as it is because it’s amusing us. If you’d rather it went away, this thread is easily ignorable. If however this nonsense strays into other threads, action will be taken.

DISENGAGE ADMIN MODE.

StretfordStephen
    Participant

Has anyone ever told you that you are a disgusting, pus-filled bubo who has all the wit, charm and self-possession of an Alsatian dog after a head-swap operation?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

one thread is enough ian. thank you :)

redhead85
    Participant

Ahhhh but he’s cute! Can’t we keep him? Pleaaaaaaaase?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol red he just said that it’s being kept
    try to keep up :)

JamesTC
    Participant

Pecospete FTW

Alex
    Participant

> See people can do something about being fat and a failure with no accomplishments

Forgetting the fact that plenty of members on here have a variety of impressive achievements for just a moment here, what precisely are your oh so wonderful accomplishments? A Noble Prize perhaps? A long sought cure for a deadly tropical disease maybe? One things for certain, it’s certainly not the ability to read or write to a competent degree. A lot of your replies are incomprehensible nonsense.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Dear alex they are free to just name 2 things they have accomplished :)

redhead85
    Participant

It’s my age, darling. Can’t keep up.

And now I’m bored. Toodle-pip.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol it’s been fun red, don’t get to self conscious and over think this during the day or anything
    kisses :)

Alex
    Participant

>Dear alex they are free to just name 2 things they have accomplished :)

I’ll just put you down as ‘none’ then?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

ohhh you want me to go first? just 2?

Reznor has graduated with his Masters in Psych then went on to serve his country in the Army and achieved the rank of Master Cpl.

your turn/turns anddd go :)

StretfordStephen
    Participant

I’ve achieved 17 things today off my daily goal list!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol very good stret, your parents must be very proud :)

StretfordStephen
    Participant

They are actually :)

Boz
    Participant

I once ate a full pack of jaffa cakes in around 3 minutes. That was a good day.

HelloMabel
    Participant

I was avoiding the thread on principle so as to not encourage him, but I couldn’t stay away. It is awfully entertaining in a sick way.

Accomplishments? Well, today I taught my students an interdisciplinary music/physics lesson about checking for sympathetic vibrations of the strings on their instruments to help improve their intonation. They thought it was magic until I explained the physics of it; then they found it even cooler. And they did play better in tune as a result of the lesson.

Oh shit, two accomplishments? Um… I’ve performed recitals in five countries. Does that count?

JamesTC
    Participant

I’ve seen Titanic in two different countries.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol well you did try to accomplish spicing up the position of a music teacher :)

P.S(1) well alex? go on :)
    P.S(2) ooo look sebby simulant aka harry on the ToS is getting drunk by himself again this should be fun, maybe he will start repeating the exact post as the previous poster again? got to love his multiple personality disorder fueled further by alcohol and his medications :)

HelloMabel
    Participant

Damn it. You saw right through my little ruse.

Boz
    Participant

I think we should move this discussion to the drawing room. Perhaps over cigars and brandy?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol dear boz, that sounds like a great idea yet i do not drink
    but mr stickyyyickyyickyyy oooo weeeeeeeeeee, may be in order :)

HelloMabel
    Participant

Sounds good. Someone bring a candlestick.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol get mr plum to bring the lead pipe in the conservatory :)

si
    Participant

Sod this. Anyone fancy a pint?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol yes si go drink, it will solve all your problems
    which has been proved many times in history over the years right? :)

Pecospete666
    Participant

“Remember; no matter where you go, there you are.”

“I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and Japanese to my horse.”

Watching “Buckaroo Banzai

http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/popculture.html

Blisschick
    Participant

I’ll bring the rope. I think Pecos has the revolver covered.

Rad
    Participant

This absurd display of morbid twattery has inspired me to achieve something with my life.

The ‘P.S. I am a twat, obviously’ bit is funny but it’s even funnier if every time you read Nancy’s posts you play Bill Pearson’s “This is absolute shite” comment from the Trojan Dwarfcast.

HelloMabel
    Participant

> This absurd display of morbid twattery has inspired me to achieve something with my life.

This absurd display of morbid twattery has inspired me to play Cluedo.

FWIW, “morbid twattery” is the best one since “cunty bollocks.”

Jonsmad
    Participant

Yeah Sebby. Everyone already knows what you are.

so nerrr nerrr nerrr nerrr nerrr ner.

All the red dwarf sites are on lock down. Now.

Nerrrr nerrr nerr nerrr nerrr nerr.

And you dont know which accounts are which do you?

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Neerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrr nerrrr nerrrrrrr

You get your job wrong and the rules arent right in the forum. You liar.

Nerrrrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr nerrrrr

And you’re all fat here and short and have crap hair and hate the disabled where as i dont.

Nerrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nerrrrr ner ner ner

People who were in the army are all better than you. And they got degrees in things.

Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerr nerr ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner.

Everything I say is right.

Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr

I’m winning the argument everytime, and gaining the support of every poster in all forums

Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr

I will continue to spend my spare time replying in this way, cus im so good at getting to you,
    im gaining so much from others, and its changing the original situations that im not very
    happy with in my favour.

Nerrr Nerrr Nerr Nerrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrr

Nerrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

seb. Ner ner Seb. Seb Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner. Im better than you seb. ner ner

Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner. Ner sebby. Ner. seb seb seb Ner Ner. Ner Ner Ner Seb.

Seb Ner Ner Ner. Forums Seb. Forums. Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner

seb

seb

seb

seb

seb

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seb Ner.

Blisschick
    Participant

Best. Post. Ever.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol still no accomplishments from anyone?
    shall i make this a little easier for you all?
    okay out of 5 people here you only have to name
    2 accomplishments between all 5 of yea?
    anddd go :)

JamesTC
    Participant

I do a damn fine moon impression.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol of all the people in the world you decide to quote No Man Lovett?
    you’re better than that :)

You’re a very funny little man.

What have you accomplished, btw? I mean, you said before sgtsmiley has done more for Red Dwarf than any of us put together. Did he watch it harder than any of us, or something?

Boz
    Participant

I think I can state that have all achieved something spectacular. This stems from the very simple fact that non of us are you Nancy. That is an achievement of which I am very proud.

What makes me pity a person like yourself is that in ten years time, you’re going to look back on what you call a life and realise that you did achieve something. You achieved being a petty, small minded bigot who could never really be loved in the real world, so you decided that you will be loathed instead.

I know nothing about your life really, but I have to believe that the reason you do this and act the way you do is because you are so truly unhappy in yourself. Everytime I see a post by you, I will now think:

“Wow, that guy has been such a failure, that at the end of the day nothing he does or says actually counts or matters for anything.”

I don’t hate you Nancy. I want you to know that. I really don’t. When the tears have dried on your pillow, I want you to remember that I don’t hate you.

adorabelle
    Participant

Hello :) I’ve been registered for a while but never really posted, I’m more of a TOS regular. However, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that Reznor, Nancy, whatever, you are a sad, cunt-rotting fuck-bandit.
    I’ve been waiting a while to say that, thanks guys!
    Oh and Seb, we all think you’re doing fine.

JamesTC
    Participant

I once written about Jaffa Cakes in a university exam.

anniescribe
    Participant

Well, I’m overweight, less than stunning, and short, but I take issue that I’ve accomplished nothing. I’m pretty sure publishing enough articles in 19 years to fill 20 thick paperback novels, some of which have won state and national investigative awards, is *something.* At the least it means I’ve spent loads of time in that room with the monkeys trying to accidentally produce Shakespeare, pounding on the typewriters too. ;-)

Of course, it doesn’t compare to the unparalleled skill of using an Internet forum for your personal dribble-bib, but we can all only play to our individual strengths.

anniescribe
    Participant

I also fucking KILL at cupcakes. Mine are beautiful as well as delicious. MMM.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I recently received a special certificate for being the 500th person to anally violate Nancy’s mother in the month of May.

clem
    Participant

I came all over her boobs.

si
    Participant

I had sloppy seven hundredths.

StretfordStephen
    Participant

This is fast becoming the highlight of my daily online browsing! Lol

Jonsmad
    Participant

I won the bliss chick award for best post ever. :-)

It’s good. I’m proud of that achievement.

But you are right I’ve not achieved as much as Seb cus he has a cool job working for the production company that makes the best show ever, my favourite, if i was him, i would have been rewarded for my intelligent insight into the show, written over so many years, including a website, this website, a published cool book, soon a sitcom featuring a cast member, I’d have been involved in cool things like being on the set of Red Dwarf X. And outside of this show, the best show, and the reason we are all here. Id have a pretty enjoyable, well loved life, I think, from the little I know about him personally, fully supported by friends and family, and I’d be really really good at Karaoke.

And I’d have a thread on G&T all about me, where everyone in it was pretty much on my side. I think.

Where as what very very little I know about Nancy so far. The one achievement I can see is:

The person that made Pecsopete* feel like part of the G&T family. Wow. That is special.

*Hi Pete. Respect due.

HelloMabel
    Participant

He joined the forum to start a fight
    But nothing he said was coming out right
    ‘Cause P.S. he is a twat, obviously –
    He was dissing Ian Symes and he was trashing Sebby P.
    ‘Sebby P’?
    Sebby – Sebby – Sebby – Sebby –

Will no one ever hear what he’ll say
    “With no affiliation any person any way”?
    He’s all caught up in a fucking cunt trap
    So join with him in the nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh, nutter crap.

HelloMabel
    Participant

That was “Nutter Crap” by Morris Minor and the Mabel.
    Disclaimer: this song is in no way intended to compare stutterers to Nancy Hemming.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol aww was that you trying boz? You can tell yourself whatever you have to, so you can get through the day lil one. Like for example tell yourself you can write your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands :P But make sure to remind us every time like always when you “wrote” one. :)

Soooo alll this and still not 1 accomplishment? really? out of all of you? come on :P

JamesTC
    Participant

I once got a bronze in shot put.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol any swimming certificates? :)

JamesTC
    Participant

Nipple

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol what were you not breast fed as a kid sound? tell us about it :)

Pecospete666
    Participant

I think that Nancy is. “SgtSmileyUK” and all the other puppets are his creations
    There’s something wrong about this guy and his never ending video game!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol peco do you enjoy pretending to be a soldier with those guns? such a bad ass and in no way a poser :P

sgtsmiley is a great man. :)

now go outside and play :P

Blisschick
    Participant

Y’know, when I first started reading this thread, I was kind of pissed, and almost took it personally. Then I realized that that would be a stupid thing to do, since Nancy Boy doesn’t know me, and I don’t know him. (By this point, I really don’t want to, either.) Then I got to thinking, Jo is right, he really is a truly shit Inquisitor, and I don’t have to justify myself to him. No one here does. Personal accomplishments are strictly subjective, so what I consider to be my accomplishments may not seem to be such a big deal to someone else. I don’t give a rat’s ass if he thinks what I have or haven’t done is an “accomplishment”, because he is not someone or something that we should allow ourselves to be measured by. (And I can honestly say, I don’t think any of us here actually do.) Therefore, I am not listing any of my “accomplishments” or regrets or even humoring him in this respect, because I have nothing to prove to him. It’s just a matter of principal.

/end rant/

PS. You’re welcome, Jon. :)

Pecospete666
    Participant

If you are REZNOR ,which I doubt, what was the subject I PM to you when you first joined the TOS?

JamesTC
    Participant

I once made a friend literally piss himself laughing.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol bliss what are they? don’t be embarrassed. Are your parents proud of you? :P

P.S (1) peco you talking about your hitler video? now go sign up for the military already, i would suggest the navy for you :P

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol jona you never thanked me for thanking you :)

Blisschick
    Participant

Good try. Piss off. I don’t see you posting anything, and you’ve been asked yourself.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol bliss, try scrolling up and reading
    I even went first :)

Pecospete666
    Participant

“P.S (1) peco you talking about your hitler video? now go sign up for the military already, i would suggest ”

What else ? That was J. Hoare’s work and I mention it here a few times.

This was related to the TOS!

Guess again!

HelloMabel
    Participant

> I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever.

If I’d done the whole song rather than just the last verse and chorus, maybe I’d be in the running.

As it stands, Jon definitely wins. I haven’t picked myself up off the floor yet.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol peco go sign up or go out and play pretend already :P

Pecospete666
    Participant

“I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever.”

Ian gave me that award!

What there’s more than one?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol yes mabel that was some classic gangsta rap
    we all would love to see the full song :P
    P.S (1) bliss you mange to find it yet? your turn :)

Blisschick
    Participant

I stand corrected. Obviously you’re putting your degree to use here. You know how to mess with people’s minds. Hurrah for you. Whateves.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol oooo you did!! yay! that was not so hard now was it :)
    it’s still your turn?
    don’t be embarrassed :)

Pecospete666
    Participant

Your not REZNOR!

If you were you would remember what I advised you to do!

Now knowing this I will bow out of this shit storm and wait for the spoiler notice for RDXI to go up!

Adios!

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

I’m late to this party but Jonsmad wins.

Ok bye.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol bye joey, nice trendy glasses :)

Blisschick
    Participant

You know, I might be more impressed by you if you were using that degree for constructive rather than destructive purposes. As it is, you’re just using it to feed your narcissistic ego by poking everyone’s bear. It will be my turn forever. Get over it.

Pecospete666
    Participant

I lied! One last poke!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol bliss you said “Personal accomplishments are strictly subjective, so what I consider to be my accomplishments may not seem to be such a big deal to someone else. I don’t give a rat’s ass if he thinks what I have or haven’t done is an “accomplishment””

it’s strictly subjective and that you do not care what i think?

don’t go and contradict yourself now :)

ohhh and my bad it’s not fare for me to be taking shots of how you look from your picture when you don’t have a picture of me to comment on, so lets make it fare here’s one of me and some toys at the cottage at the lake
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3t6pt.jpg
    and yes i’m tall huh 6’9 to be correct :)
    if you want face pics go to
    http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/
    in the general section :)

Blisschick
    Participant

Yeah, go ahead and twist things, that’s what you do best. And I’m not even bothering to look at the links because you have no credibility with me. I have no way of knowing if these photos you want me to look at are in fact you. Gotta go now and “accomplish” some things today.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol have fun bliss it’s a shame you have nothing :(
    chin up, go get a curry :P

JamesTC
    Participant

Why are eleven-year-olds allowed on their computer without adult supervision. I’ve never understood that.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol oh btw check out my dvd collection while you are there, any movies or tv shows you agree with? have over 300 of them, I’m sure you can find 1 besides red dwarf :P

pics to thus collection which i thought were among the lists :P

http://i43.tinypic.com/1iisky.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2ih9hfq.jpg

have even more now :P

Boz
    Participant

Nancy, I think you should log off and take a long hard look at your life.

I’m a better person than you will ever be.

However, I will listen to your mother and give you a chance.

P.S – I listen to your mother quite a lot. I pin her legs behind her head a lot more.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

And then they did a jigsaw.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>lol oh btw check out my dvd collection while you are there, any movies or tv shows you agree with? have >over 300 of them, I’m sure you can find 1 besides red dwarf :P
    >pics to thus collection which i thought were among the lists :P

Please sell some and put the money towards buying a better camera.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol boz i don’t recall you telling us any accomplishments? or are you gonna go with that wet bag and scissors one? :P

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

ohhh my bad the link to my toys at the cottage lake don’t seem to link
    so here it is
    http://i39.tinypic.com/301ebmd.jpg
    enjoy :)

oh btw that’s my IS 350 Lexus if you cant see it :)

Boz
    Participant

Nancy, why don’t you be the bigger person here and tell me your accomplishments. I’m sure we’d love to hear the web of lies and deceit you’re about to spin.

Jonsmad
    Participant

I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever

It’s a podium we happily share alongside the person who added the auto-tag twat line I think, which deserves the top spot for truly being the gift that keeps on giving.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol boz

Blisschick

Good try. Piss off. I don’t see you posting anything, and you’ve been asked yourself.
    May 18, 2013 at 5:32 pm #207699

Nancy Hemming

lol bliss, try scrolling up and reading
    I even went first :) ”

try scrolling up and reading it
    lol jesus people
    then when you manage to find it remember
    it’s your turn :)

Boz
    Participant

But what you said previously are lies. Are you so dumb that you believe anyone here will believe what you claim?

Of course you are. Lies lies lies.

Try again.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol so nothing boz? :P
    btw you wana take the lexus for a ride? :P

Boz
    Participant

Bahahaha. How is owning a Toyota “an accomplishment”?

You’re pretty funny Nancy, I’l give you that at least.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol no boz that would be my toy not accomplishment :P
    then again you could never afford one in your life
    it’s worth more than your “home” :)

Boz
    Participant

Wait, you mean my trailer isn’t worth as much as I thought it was?

And I just took hurricane insurance out last week as well…..dammit.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol yea you tend to get a lot of hurricanes over there? :P
    you know where they do get hurricanes is florida
    and guess what bozzzy :P

Boz
    Participant

No Nancy. We do not get hurricanes over here. I was lying. I thought bullshit artists could smell their own?

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday, I’m off to have a beer.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Stop replying to it! You’re giving it what it wants. This will be my only post in this thread.

Viewing 100 posts - 201 through 300 (of 470 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.