Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sebby P

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 470 total)
  • Author
    JamesTC
    Participant

>It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>So you admit you lied, hence abusing?

I admit to no such thing. You know what you posted, you know you were told not to, you posted it again. The fact that you’re now claiming you didn’t doesn’t make what you’re saying true. And even if this were a situation that the owners of the site suddenly inexplicably decided to care about, they would still entirely be on my side.

This isn’t really getting through to you, but I’ll try and spell it out: I’m not a random fan selected to have the “honour” of moderating a forum. I work for GNP. I am properly contracted to do so. As a minor part of that I have to ensure their forum adheres to the content guidelines they’ve set out. That’s what I do, and deleting you and your posts was a part of that. So when you say you want to complain to someone at GNP, that someone is basically me. So good luck with that.

Your comments about who “should” run the forum are empty irrelevance. The only people who “should” run the forum are the ones who run the site itself. At the moment, that’s me (and the Code Monkey). Maybe that’ll change one day, but if it does, it sure as hell won’t be anything to do with you.

That forum’s been going, in one form or another, for over a decade. Far worse than you have tried to make themselves a nuisance and long, long since got bored. When you eventually grow up, you will too.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Jabba ian Mchut

Are you trying to imply that I’m Scottish?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>My newest toy

One nutter at a time, please.

>the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now.

May I suggest: http://www.createaforum.com/

Give that a go. Invite all your friend. Cherish your admin abilities. And do feel free to ban dipshits who log in and spout off-topic bollocks in incoherent fashion.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

I do know what he said, and at no point did he ever say or teach how to grow illegal substances or swear like you lied about. Can you not grasp that? try getting out the cue cards and clap it out.
    (refer to the first post it’s all there)

Another thing you cant seem to grasp cue cards on standby.
    We don’t care how or why you got this job.
    You are not doing your job.
    You are using it as your personal play ground.
    You need to be replaced. (refer to you admitting it post)
    This position has really gone to your head huh? guess it’s all you have yet soon you wont even have that because you abused it in many circumstances (refer to first post)

“The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.

thoughts? opinions? recipes? diabetes? stroke?”

and one more for yea.

“Just like how you are ruining it with your abuse and clique like ways. This world has billions of people and millions of red dwarf fans and yet there are only 15 people active here in years think about it and 8 of them are harry”

“Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in the last month he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?

“:)”

si
    Participant

>diabetes?

Oh, that’s my call.

Alex
    Participant

You do realise that cutting and pasting stuff you’ve previously put in this thread doesn’t actually make your point stronger don’t you? If it’s been ignored then it’s because it’s a point so cretinous that nobody has felt the need to engage with it, lest they waste their time in the manner you seem resigned to with such arse shatteringly trivial irrelevancies.

JamesTC
    Participant

>recipes?

I tried to make some “American style” pancakes a few days ago. I used too much baking powder and it ended up tasting like shortbread.

>It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

You keep posting this and it is funnier every time.

Blisschick
    Participant

>> The hell did I just not read 90 percent of?

I just read less than 90% of the said 90%, and I’m already bored with the whining.

Blisschick
    Participant

>>You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

I love the fact that you’re psychic and have the ability to see that from a non-specific avatar(s). I’ll bet your a hit at parties with that little parlor trick.

>>Instead of being bitter and angry just learn to accept your role in the world and lying and denial will get you no where.

Obviously the voice of experience here. The phrase “Leading by example” comes to mind…

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Can you not grasp that? try getting out the cue cards and clap it out.

The cue cards are already out. They all say “NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, NANCY”.

Maybe your mate was posting recipes for dope. Maybe he wasn’t. Maybe he swore. Maybe he didn’t. I don’t care either way. But with each of your posts you’re illustrating to everyone that Seb *must* be doing a good job on the forum if he’s banning people like you from it.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

If nothing else, this thread has allowed Alex to bring the phrase “arse-shatteringly trivial” to a wider audience.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Thundercunt. That’s awesome swear. Can it be used. Thunder, thunder, thunder cunt hoooooo!

I’d like to offer in return. A hybrid of jamacian slang for pointless noise, with added Scottish testicles.

What a load of Ballbagarang.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

I heard there is one?

http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/

while you’re there feel free to post your pictures in the picture thread.
    should there be an accomplishments thread?
    what would you fill in? Sorry to say since shaming your parents by being a complete failure is not an accomplishment. Then again they did not set the bar very high for you now did they? being unsuccessful, poor out of shape alcoholic jokes and all. One big circle of failure, it’s like ouroboros but instead of a snake it’s a piece of shit eating itself life filled with welfare, mcdonalds, liquor, denial and sorry to say red dwarf, “people” like you give red dwarf a bad rep and make other people embarrassed to even admit they are a fan.

It’s a shame red dwarf is such a great show, i wonder why it attracts so many fat unsuccessful ugly small losers?
    is it the sci-fi factor?
    No wonder craig had to get shitfaced just to tolerate you all “:)”

Phil
    Participant

Okay Nancy you sound hot asl

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/

That’s not a forum dodgelister/Reznor/Nancy; it’s just a public conversation between two people who enjoy calling themselves “administrator” despite the fact that they’re administering the square-root of sod-all.

But there’s plenty of empty threads there where you can waffle to your heart’s content, so it’s surely a better place for you.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Dear Pete aka one who has accomplished jack and shit and jack left town. That post was not directed solely at you, that was for everyone in this forum.

And if you like two people talking to each other try the TOS and watch harry and harry (simulant) and harry and harry talk to himself i would suggest there, yet that’s 4 “people” who are only 1 (around 8 in total which sebby is aware of) his own delusional legion if you will. “:)”

So Sebby

““Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in months he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?”

Jo
    Participant

> The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now.

If you’re including BTLi forums in that three (yes, we saw you sign up – not happening) then it’s always been “on lockdown” it’s a Members Only forum dipshit!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are ALL on lock down now.”

“all” refers to all 3, which 2 were not members only which makes all 3 now on lock down, fattty mc fat fat :)

Jo
    Participant

Dipshit is a good one, a classic, a personal favourite of mine was always Fucksticks but Kunt and the Gang have ruined that one for me. THANKS!

Jo
    Participant

> fattty mc fat fat :)

Oh no, some twats with only each other for friends are calling me names, whatever will I do?
    Oh yes… laugh, give it your best shot cuntybollocks. Like I give a single solitary shit what you two think of me!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Does it bother you when you brush your teeth or run err should i say wobble down the stairs and your tubby wiggles? Or when you’re corrected/out smarted by a what was it oh yes “cuntybollocks” or ” dipshit!”
    go look up the word ” dipshit” while you’re at it, the dipshit is not supposed to make more sense than whatever it is you consider yourself :)

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I would sign up for that Red Warfare forum, but I think it should be moderated by someone with no affiliation to anyone in any way.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

No sir, you will be treated the exact same way you have treated them. I recall you hating on sgt for being disabled and having aspergers, classy.

See someone can not help that where as being fat for example is YOUR own faults and can be taken care of very easily if you were not lazy and pathetic with no drive (directed at everyone not just you my chubby scottish wonder.) :)

Jo
    Participant

>tubby wiggles

mick
    Participant

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“P.S. I am a twat, obviously.” ooo look what you have been reduced to editing my posts/adding a signature, further abuse
    change/add what you need, it’s all been saved :)

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant
    Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

This is going really well for you, isn’t it?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

It really is, yet if my gifs displayed it would be even better
    my fav right now has to be
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2df5ab88a998a2e59243686110aaaa4/tumblr_mhdidbn7TO1rtbfzho1_250.gif

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

If you spent as much time figuring out how to post basic HTML as you did creating fake Hotmail accounts for all those TOS accounts you tried to register, maybe they would.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

If you did your job and all the rest
    none of this would of ever happened
    keep that in mind sebby, hope you’re enjoying this as much as i
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2df5ab88a998a2e59243686110aaaa4/tumblr_mhdidbn7TO1rtbfzho1_250.gif

:)

JamesTC
    Participant

You realise that nobody is looking at the gifs you post?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

None of what? A few nonsense messages that it took me a couple of minutes to delete? A thread on G&T in which you look even more foolish every time you post?

I know you think you’re causing lots of trouble, but you’re really not.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

tell yourself whatever you have to sebby
    you still have not tackled this one which applies directly to your last post

““Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in the last month he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?”

mmmm sexy lock down

and this is just the beginning little one and like it was said before there is no way you can stop it.
    enjoy it sebby let me see that smile :)

JamesTC
    Participant

>and this is just the beginning little one and like it was said before there is no way you can stop it.

What’s he going to do next, drop his trousers?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’ve approved a number of genuine accounts from genuine email addresses recently. I don’t have a list to hand, because there are quite a few, and I don’t keep a note of them as I work down the list approving. I tend to approve a few each day, on average.

Whether or not the new users have actually got around to posting yet is of no odds to the discussion. I can’t force people to post, and when the board’s quiet, that’s naturally going to have an effect on new discussion.

Next?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

awww look people sebbby forced to lie again, do you even know when you are doing it or is it pathological? (that word to big for yea? clap it out like we practiced before)
    of all these people you approved daily and yet magically none of them have ever posted once
    you sure you want to go with that one sebby?

next :)

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Has anyone else been singing “Sebby P” in place of “let me be” to the tune of this?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Do you not think it’s strange that you haven’t been banned on here yet?

Thing is, it’s quite compelling to watch a petty little douche rant and rave. Your schtick is a bit samey (the Shane G stuff was four years ago and your act hasn’t progressed) but it’s moderately entertaining to watch you self-destruct.

Waiting for the next stage of the masterplan though. There has to be something more than creating multiple profiles and writing the same nonsense, right?

Right?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol aww look he cant even reply again
    this is where he backs off till others try to jump in for him again :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

awww look people sebbby forced to lie again, do you even know when you are doing it or is it pathological? (that word to big for yea? clap it out like we practiced before)
    of all these people you approved daily and yet magically none of them have ever posted once
    you sure you want to go with that one sebby?

If I were lying, it would be a simple matter for me to create five or six “dummy” accounts and pretend that people were posting, thus defeating your point. However, (a) I’m not lying, and (b) I don’t actually care in the slightest.

when these forums are unlocked

You do understand the difference between “locked” and “you individually are banned”, yes? They’re not locked, because everyone else is free to join (except on BTLi, which always has been and always will be a fan club members only forum).

TOS is not locked. You are literally the only person who is banned from it.

Yeah, that’s the thing about people with friends. They have back up. It’s awful.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

IS THAT COMIC SANS!??!?!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

How would that defeat my point? that would just make it stronger, that there is none one getting through
    btw you do have dummy accounts it’s called harry (refer to his list of accounts)

I do understand between locked and banned
    you locked the forum where people must apply yet you think they are all me and wont allow anyone in let alone are deleting old accounts thinking think they are me.

lets make this more simple for yea

stage 2 starts when these 2 forums stop making people register first. aka when you stop thinking it’s me :)

TOS is on “lock down” understand?
    btw i am not banned from it :)

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 470 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.