Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sebby P

Viewing 100 posts - 101 through 200 (of 470 total)
  • Author
    Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Stage 2 happens when these forums are unlocked lil pete

I’ll forgive Seb and TOS for not being too alarmed by the threats of someone who can’t even use HTML.

>till then go visit
    >http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/
    >post some pics and accomplishments :)

Yeah, I looked at that earlier. Thanks for the giggles. However, I don’t really see the point of signing up for an account to a forum I obviously have no interest in contributing sensibly. That would be dumb.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

You don’t have to sign up
    just go visit
    which you did
    Stage 2 :)

Alex
    Participant

> If nothing else, this thread has allowed Alex to bring the phrase “arse-shatteringly trivial” to a wider audience.

Well it seemed a shame to waste it, especially when the occasion seemed so apt.

Uh, I just registered on TOS. Wasn’t altogether hard.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

dear generic It’s not that’s why i have done it many times and still have accounts on there :)
    yet you knowing him and being from here and playing spot the tiny sub in a hot soapy bath might have something to do with your circumstance

yet new randoms are a different story :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

you locked the forum where people must apply yet you think they are all me and wont allow anyone in let alone are deleting old accounts thinking think they are me.

No, I turned on manual account approval a while ago because of all the automated spam that was coming in. Which, incidentally, is still happening – of the requests that come in each day, around 60-70% are from disposable mail accounts, giving away that they’re spam.

I haven’t deleted a single old account that isn’t you. I know you’re enjoying claiming that I am, because it would make me look stupid, but I assure you I’m not. You’re just making shit up.

stage 2 starts when these 2 forums stop making people register first

Okay, so all I have to do to prevent stage 2 of this terrifying plan happening is… do nothing? Brilliant. When it comes to master plans, Adrian Veidt you aren’t.

The forum will never stop making people register before they post, because IT’S A FORUM. THAT’S HOW FORUMS WORK. IF YOU DIDN’T REGISTER AN ACCOUNT HOW WOULD YOU POST THINGS ON IT?

yet new randoms are a different story :)

Again with the thinking I actually care about how many people post on the TOS forum. It’s not my job to care. It’s my job to ensure that the people that ARE posting, however few or many they are, are abiding by the rules.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Well it seems i have to spell it out again,It starts when your pending approval register stops.

and like i said

new people wanting to join for the first time is your problem which can never be solved
    but hey you now have generic ;)

“Again with the thinking I actually care about how many people post on the TOS forum. It’s not my job to care. It’s my job to ensure that the people that ARE posting, however few or many they are, are abiding by the rules.”

admitting you don’t care about an aspect of your job does help though :)
    and you say it IS to ensure people are posting? you forgot it’s only like 6 people and harry being 8 people in years right? :)

oh and my accounts :)

Alex
    Participant

And they say Gazpacho Soup gets all the nutters…

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>Well it seems i have to spell it out again,It starts when your pending approval register stops.

Okay. So if I don’t want it to start, all I have to do is never stop that? Great. Thanks for the info.

You’ve really not thought this through, have you?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Yea it couldn’t be like that’s exactly what i want or anything it’s a win win
    try not to think sebby it’s not working out for yea
    quick request back up
    gogogogo :)

“and you say it IS to ensure people are posting? you forgot it’s only like 6 people and harry being 8 people in years right? :)”

Nope, he said it’s his job to ensure those THAT are posting to stick to the rules. The number of people is irrelevant.

Uh, ignore the way I capitalised the wrong word there. Not that anything going on in this thread is in any way important…

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

and yet he does not even abide by the rules himself let alone harry (simulant) or other peoples

Next? :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Oh, okay. Well, if you want it to stay, then I’ll get rid of it.

OH WAIT I’M NOT FALLING FOR THAT ONE. God, you’re wily. You nearly got me, there! It’s like battling James Moriarty, this.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

sebby if it’s there the newbs cant join
    it does not affect my joining in any way
    not trying to trick you
    you just cant see it’s a win win either way :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

In other “no matter how many times you say it, doesn’t make it true” news, Harry and Simulant are not the same person, so you can drop that one too. I’ve got verifiable proof of this.

WHY AM I EVEN RESPONDING TO THIS?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>sebby if it’s there the newbs cant join

Yes they can. What happens is, I get an email every time an account is created. I look at it, and I choose whether or not to approve the account. Therefore, legitimate new users get to join. Spam users and all of your sockpuppets get bounced on their arse. It’s not complicated.

>it does not affect my joining in any way

Well it does, because you can’t. Incidentally, if you have lots of accounts that you can use, why aren’t you using them to post all of this on there, instead of on here?

It’s almost as if everything you say reeks of pure grade bullshit.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

i know how it works lil one
    you get to choose and you have chose wrong and there are 0 no users
    and there are still 5 sock puppet accounts of mine on there
    if i use them right now you ban them and delete the thread to hide it from ppl there what’s the fun in that
    where as here you have no power and there is a broader audience besides you and harry :)

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

The P.S. gets better every time.

Alex
    Participant

> sebby if it’s there the newbs cant join
    it does not affect my joining in any way
    not trying to trick you
    you just cant see it’s a win win either way :)
    P.S. I am a twat, obviously.

I love the fact that the only part of your replies that are actually punctuated are the parts added automatically by G&T. Why is it that whenever one of these facile morons appears on here to enact their own bizarre fantasies they always seem to be totally unaware of the existence of commas and full stops?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

and there are still 5 sock puppet accounts of mine on there
    if i use them right now you ban them and delete the thread to hide it from ppl there what’s the fun in that

Right. So you have 5 sock puppet accounts. Fine.

If you’re not using them, then I don’t care.

If you do use them, I’ll delete them.

I’m not really sure how I lose on that one.

Tanya Jones
    Participant

Nancy Hemming is a crap troller. I had someone pretend to be disabled and make fun of my disabled mum’s (very recent) death on another forum a few years ago. Now that really was trolling.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

They will be used over time sebbby
    and delete away there is a never ending supply
    or are they new members? hmmm :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

you get to choose and you have chose wrong and there are 0 no users

I haven’t, though. It’s very easy to tell which accounts are you and which ones aren’t. I appreciate that you don’t understand that, because if you did you’d make it more difficult for me to tell. But trust me, you are astonishingly easy to figure out.

Also, it’s “chosen”.

I’m so confused. Nancy has not been wronged, isn’t angry, and has apparently won, so why the complaining?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Seriously, I can’t figure out how, but the “P.S. I am a twat, obviously” thing is STILL getting even funnier each time it happens. It’s like Sideshow Bob and the rakes.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>They will be used over time sebbby

Great! I look forward to deleting them. So glad we had this little chat.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

yet you have though
    and just looking at your forums proves it
    no one new
    and if it was so easy how did i get through so many times? :)
    P.S(1) oh and please tell us all your prove that harry and sim are different people
    i love to see you dig that hole :)

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

dear tanya i will leave the making fun of disabled people to your forum members like they did with sgt :)

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

dear tanya i will leave the making fun of disabled people to your forum members like they did with sgt :)

You need to drop this pretty fucking sharpish. I can deal with your other bullshit, but this accusation is grossly off the mark.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

jonathan it’s what happened oh and attacked his aspergers
    and attack his game (he has done more for RD than any of you put together)
    yet you banned him for all of the above :)

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Sgt Smiley didn’t get a rude reception because he was disabled or because he suffers from a disorder as that would be out of order.

He got a rude reception because he spammed the shit out of the forum and started being passive aggressive when people called him up on it. He was treated with as much respect as anyone else who does the same.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

To be perfectly clear, his Asperger’s and hearing condition are irrelevant to his banning. The reasons were made clear enough at the time and it was all based on his behaviour on the forum.

This isn’t so much for you because I know you’re deliberately trolling, more for anyone else reading this who might take your cuntery at face value.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

right right and you or anyone here would not do anything out of order now would yea
    anything else? besides not manning up to it? :)

Jo
    Participant

>P.S(1) oh and please tell us all your prove that harry and sim are different people
    i love to see you dig that hole :)

See, the thing is that Seb doesn’t have to prove anything, because in case you haven’t yet noticed, NOBODY HERE GIVES A SHIT.

P.S. you are a twat, obviously.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol of coarse he does not have to prove himself why would he? he’s above it
    not like he could or anything
    got to love how that works out huh fatty :)

Boz
    Participant

Well I can see I joined at the right time. Hello everyone.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

hey it’s boz! write a blog for us :)

Hello Boz!

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

To be perfectly clear, his Asperger’s and hearing condition are irrelevant to his banning. The reasons were made clear enough at the time and it was all based on his behaviour on the forum.

Although, it is true that I hate all people with Asperger’s Syndrome. Especially my five year old nephew.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

and my great aunt ian ;)

AND MY AXE.

Also, my sister.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Your great aunt is called Ian? That’s a weird name for a woman.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

and my great aunt ian ;)

That’s a stupid name for a woman.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

there is no great aunt sebby :)

I’m sorry for your loss.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

and yes ian, i agree it would be
    yet you’re pulling off that hair ;)

Boz
    Participant

After reading some of these comments Nancy Hemming, I’d rather not write a blog for you. I’d rather do something more worthwhile, like re-arranging my sock drawer.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Oh shit, me and Seb have just revealed that we’re the same person. But I’ve forgotten which one of us is the sockpuppet.

You’re a bloody puppet!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Then write a blog for whoever you “think” reads your previous ones boz
    and roll those socks up so they make a smiley face :)

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Bored now.

Boz
    Participant

Putting something creative out there is important. I don’t “think” people read it. I know they do.

To be fair, you’re boring the shit out of me now. Which you’ll probably retort by saying my blog has been boring the shit out of people for a lot longer.

And to think, yesterday I thought there could be nothing more ridiculously stupid as that fight between Doctor Who and Star Wars fans.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Sorry about this, Boz – this place isn’t normally like this. Try any other thread!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol you did say it for yourself perfectly

P.S(1) that made me laugh you should at least get a point for that :)

Jo
    Participant

Hi Boz :) Welcome!

Don’t worry about “Nancy”, he’s just upset that all us fatties on G&T have had his mum… twice… and she was shit.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

ooooo mommy jokes, good thing she is not fat huh for your sake, that would have made a difficult scissor, 2 fattys and all:)

Boz
    Participant

That’s strange because as I was gazing into the back of Nancy’s mother’s head last night several thoughts crossed my mind.

1. How could someone who gives her love away so freely have created a child who spews hate just as much?
    2. Why does she make a sound like an enraged honey badger when she reached an orgasm?
    3. Did I leave the iron on at home?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’m just chuffed that a year and a half after I left G&T, I’m FINALLY getting the lengthy thread devoted to me that I’ve always deserved.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’m just chuffed that a year and a half after I left G&T, I’m FINALLY getting the lengthy thread devoted to me that I’ve always deserved.

She’s still crap at oral sex, though.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol 1. who you trying to kid? that you made any woman have an orgasm :P

P.S (1) oh you deserve it sebby, it’s all for you :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’m so chuffed that I double posted by mistake.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

don’t worry about your double post sebby it’s still all for you
    you deserve it.:)

Boz
    Participant

On the contrary. I’ve often managed to make your mother so happy and pleasure filled that for a few moments, I can make her forget you were ever born.

Which, frankly, is best for all of us.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

I agree it would be best for all of you and mommy dearest but is this when you wake up? :)

Ah, it’s that old “reply to an insult by spouting utter bollocks in the hopes that it may seem witty” trick.

Boz
    Participant

Oh, I don’t wake up. You see, I’m never actually asleep. Not with your mother. Her appetite for pleasure is only matched by her shame that you are her son.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol sounds like what i said about your parents before and them not setting that bar that high :)
    maybe that’s why you/you all can relate to rimmers character so much he blames it all on his parents
    oooo :)

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

oops did i break it? :)

Boz
    Participant

You did. It’s not your fault. The website just had a bad reaction because it’s allergic to bullshit.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol yes that’s what happened, go with that
    keep that in mind for phase 2
    ponder it
    /me takes a bow
    till 2moro folks
    :)

Phil
    Participant

I nominate nothing.

redhead85
    Participant

So. What did I miss?

StretfordStephen
    Participant

Shit I’m late yet again!!!!

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

He’s like the worlds crappyest internet troll or something. Is anybody else reminded a little of Doctor Evil demanding “ONE MILLION DOLLARS” and being laughed at by the world leaders? Or maybe Plankton from Spongebob….So menacing in his own head only, but not really significant….at all.

[MySarcasticMockingVoice] I made a few threads that you had to delete on TOS forums Sebby! And I posted this thread on here Sebby….How do you like them apples!! Because I’m not done you know….Soon I will create more threads for you to delete! And you can’t stop me…Mwahahahaha! [/MySarcasticMockingVoice]

P.S. He is a twat, obviously.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

God, he was Seb. Sebby Patrick, we used to call him. Hello, SEBBY. How’s your acne, SEBBY?

Blisschick
    Participant

awkward moment photo awkwardmoment_zps4492fc40.jpg

This is the only explanation I have of why this trainwreck of a post even exists.

Jo
    Participant

Hey “Nancy”, You appear to have sent me the below PM on TOS instead of posting publicly on here, you cowardly sack of shit!

Blisschick
    Participant

flying photo realcover_526-777_zpse87c01ba.jpg

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Dear Jo Jo or as i say fatty mc fat fat
    that would be danny not i
    notice the writing style? guess you didn’t
    i told you and everyone here what i thought of your comment and it was for all to see

“ooooo mommy jokes, good thing she is not fat huh for your sake, that would have made a difficult scissor, 2 fattys and all:) ” :)

Jo
    Participant

YAWN! Yeah *nods* Uh-huh! I DEFINITELY believe you.

JamesTC
    Participant

>fatty mc fat fat

You could be on BBC Three with that type of imaginative riposte.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

“Don’t go writing shit about me”

This was said in the above by Danny in response to something Jo said to “Nancy” on here.

So either:

1. Danny is “Nancy Hemming”

2. Danny’s letting whoever “Nancy Hemming” is (of course, it’s Reznor) post stuff from his account.

Either way the words “bang”, “to” and “rights” come to mind. And that’s why Danny’s account on TOS has now been suspended as well.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol jo jo that’s his account you do know?
    even ask sebby seb :)
    now where did we leave off oh yes. fatty scissor action
    anddd go :)

P.S (1) sebbby you forgot option 3. Danny likes to pretend to be me :)

redhead85
    Participant

> Dear Jo Jo or as i say fatty mc fat fat

You accuse members of this forum of mocking people based on personal attributes…..and yet you do the precise same thing?

You know. Just so I understand the logic.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I don’t know why this place blows up images to full post width, but I am not complaining in the slightest about enlarged Jennifer Lawrence.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

Dear red head if you read correctly i make fun of their attributes that they have done to themselves
    not your forums members style of mocking handicaps and things they cant change :)

JamesTC
    Participant

Dear red head if you read correctly i make fun of their attributes that they have done to themselves
    not your forums members style of mocking handicaps and things they cant change :)

Apart from when you mocked people as “ugly” and “short” in post #207414:

You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

You absolute fuckwit.

redhead85
    Participant

…..and that’s a nice thing to do, is it?

Look, if you have a genuine complaint, you need to address it to the right people and in the right format. I will never deny somebody’s right to complain. But demonstrating this sort of behaviour in a public forum does nothing for your credibility for aforementioned complaint.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol true i guess you cant really do anything about you people being ugly and short besides for surgery,
    guess it just sucks to be you guys, don’t blame me blame god for making you that way :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

He’s right, you know. Everything I’ve done up to this point I’ve done out of bitter jealousy of the fact that I’m not him.

Some mornings I wake up stick a gun in my mouth for half an hour or so before I can muster up the energy just to get through the day, knowing I’m not a bloke in Canada who spends hours on the internet trolling a forum full of people he doesn’t like from behind the anonymity of, variously, the name of the lead singer of a shit band, and a fictional woman whose name is frequently used as an insult denoting lack of masculinity.

Someone please tell me how I can get over this fact.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“He’s right, you know. Everything I’ve done up to this point I’ve done out of bitter jealousy of the fact that I’m not him.

Some mornings I wake up stick a gun in my mouth for half an hour or so before I can muster up the energy just to get through the day, knowing I’m not a bloke in Canada who spends hours on the internet trolling a forum full of people he doesn’t like from behind the anonymity of, variously, the name of the lead singer of a shit band, and a fictional woman whose name is frequently used as an insult denoting lack of masculinity.

Someone please tell me how I can get over this fact.”

lol umm sebby, danny likes to pretend to be me … not you… but wow keep digging that hole :)

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I don’t know why this place blows up images to full post width, but I am not complaining in the slightest about enlarged Jennifer Lawrence

It’s a side effect of making sure images don’t go beyond the width of the post, but because I’m lazy I’ve not refined it.

redhead85
    Participant

Magic door. Got it.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol red yet you could so something about your haircut, see how it works?

See people can do something about being fat and a failure with no accomplishments
    the looks height and genetics factors part, you all will just have to accept or take it up with god
    and you cant do anything about your parents being failures but that is no excuse for your life’s

try it folks :)

redhead85
    Participant

Well that explains the conundrum of whether you have a genuine complaint or are just trolling. If you attack someone who was backing you up re: your right to complain then you’re a complete idiot.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol aww red don’t put so much emotions into your hair :)

Viewing 100 posts - 101 through 200 (of 470 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.