Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Most Gorgeous Foreign student has just walked into the office

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tarka Dal
    Participant

That is all.

si
    Participant

Have you spoken to him?

hummingbird
    Participant

Is this a variation on the ‘man walks into a bar’ gag?
    *waits for punchline*

Tonguetied
    Participant

What a shame did he get lost? Be a gentleman and direct him in the right direction.

Ridley
    Participant
    Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Why mention that he or she was foreign? RACIST.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Because she was foreign, gorgeous and a student. I was being descriptive. It also caused me to entirely forget what I was actually going to start a new thread about.

pfm
    Participant

If you had had the opportunity to fuck her right there and then in the office would you have done? With her consent, of course…

When I was at uni I used to love going to the library for pretty much the sole reason of checking out all the hot ‘foreign’ girls studying at the PCs. Chatting up (or at least, attempting to chat up, this is me we’re talking about) ‘foreign’ girls is also way easier because a) if you say anything stupid, chances are they won’t get it, b) you have something easy to talk to her about, where she’s from, and it’s fairly straightforward to pretend to be interested in that, c) even if she’s got a boyfriend, chances are he’s not even in this fucking country, so technically she’s fair game.

This post makes me seem like an utter bastard.

Phil
    Participant

>With her consent, of course?

Oh, THAT.

pfm
    Participant

> Oh, THAT.

As you know, I don’t condone force.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

I didn’t force her.

Carlito
    Participant

How do you get three women to sleep with you?

Foursome.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Yes. It was a stupid post, but by god she was stunning.

My office is an odd shape. Six people at desks and a door in the far corner which is completely enclosed by a wooden counter. My desk sits directly facing the door and the L-shaped counter. So when she walked and turned 90 degrees to face the person at the desk nearest the door I looked up and simply saw a pair of jeans breaking several physical laws.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I wanted names, I want places, I want dates.

And photos.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

I wanted her to be a placement student (as I’m acting placements officer), sadly we don’t all get what we want.

si
    Participant

How do you get three women to sleep with you?

Foursome.

*applauds*

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.