Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum SgtsmileyUK's Red Dwarf Game news,screenshots and videos as well as rabblements

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

You’re not helping, Pecospete.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Danny where were you 10 posts ago? That’s where my post should of been! International time difference !

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

last post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SgtSmileyUK?feature=watch
    dont watch if your not interested.watch if you are. these are the old ones. contact via email big_brv@yahoo.co.uk. if you want a copy. all free.

again I have admitted I was in the wrong and apologized ,
    if the behaviour stick is shaken at me, I cant see how what Ive done is any different to what 90% of responses are throughout the site.
    My ‘friend’ is not acting under my control, I cant stop him from saying what he wants to say but who I think ,so far is the only intelligent person (IMO -go ahead do the joke) who is able to correctly judge the whole situation without falling into the sheepy lemmingly crowd of victims of harrassment shown towards most people on the site that have turned on newcomers to detract the unwanted attention upon themselves – a cowards tactic. whereby all Ive done is retaliated against personal non relevant attention. ok
    Ive got Aspergers Syndrome and I’m deaf and definitely unfit for social interaction, so can you sort of make allowance or perhaps develop a tolerance towards the mentally challenged (as I do) since the floodgates will be opening soon and we all discover the true meaning of kneejerk reactions. Ow many more times do I have to apologize for my behaviour. I cant apologize for anyone elses.
    nice reuse of an old joke though PestoPete

Pecospete666
    Participant

Are you sure your friends name isn’t SEMGO DWARF from TOS!

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

lol no Im sure, leave that other poor little misunderstood kid out of it, He was another victim of internet bullyness rife and rampant , thing is he could be someones 10 year old son and was taught a harsh lesson in the real world of spiteful, judgemental negative comments.
    a child!
    how big you all must feel
    youre still baiting pete carry on only if you promise not to be offended by my return- 3 strikes .

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

I had a bad experience in Dungannon once, a dog bit me, I’ll never go there again!

Pecospete666
    Participant

Take your best shot!

They are only pixels on a screen nothing more!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

dodgelister
    Participant

Doesn’t really surprise me that they bullied a child tbh…

Pecospete666
    Participant

You would have to ask the ALL KNOWING SERB about SEMGO DWARF ! You sound and act just like him!

If it talks like a SEMGO DWARF

And walks like a SEMGO DWARF

Quacks like a SEMGO DWARF

It is SEMGO DWARF

dodgelister
    Participant

Sure, I’ll be SEMGO DWARF. Happy?

Now apply your same reasoning to yourself, replacing the words SEMGO DWARF with CUNT and… You get my drift.

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

ITs ok Dodge , thanks for everything, Ive pulled it. gonna take a long deserved break.
    hopefully a message is heard by any potential newcomers to use the same door as mick the original coward.
    intelligence is severely wasted here sanctimoniously. they’ll always try to outwit ya but I aint got time to deal wit halfwits anymore. I got a mission to do and its a dam site more important than this.
    hurray your site can return to normality!!
    Its obvious that its a select few carrying on this absurdity from tos to reaffirm their mistaken presumptions , and surely Id expect a more professional nonbiased attitude from any administrator working in the interests of GNP to encourage more visitors , to buy the Rd related goodies to fund future projects. I say again in my defence from the onset as Dodge noticed, that am not solely responsible for the original negative attitude displayed . sure Im guilty of ranting a few obscenities and nonsense but I felt the need to adjust my personal demeanor to fit in here, ITs rife here and once again You , I, and Reznor who didnt even make it to the forum came under attack, and a 10 year old boy, have somehow been clubbed together because we obviously dont fit the clique or gangs that they are adamant iss not happening. Im sorry I brought you this way to be exposed to it all once again. never mind old boy pip pip pile of shit hey ho whine and dandy. my mission here is complete…bye fools- how Im really laughing at you. really.
    Dont bother with the ban button I quit and will resume letter writing soon. (whats the bet that peskypete cant even manage joined up writing?) (you can tell hes not a ten year old just cannot fathom why anyone would wanna fake that personna unless maybe … ps solve the riddle/ simmy s a vile predator.

dodgelister
    Participant

Lol may as well finish on a song… What would reznor post?:P

dodgelister
    Participant
    Pecospete666
    Participant

He would say you and your sock puppet are a waste of pixels ! ADIOS

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Are you two on the left?

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

lol long live Rez- their failure to recognize another genius . I mean misunderstood guy, assuming they know him to pass judgement.

Pecospete666
    Participant

I do know him, go ask him! I helped him with those cunts! I know your sorry ass too!
    Your some kind of TWEAKER ! Adios

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

and you do realise that being unable to intelligently work out the situation as previously shown on other site,attack the wrong guys,misinterpretation denying any wrong doing on their own behalf should it jeopardize fascia, that the thread will be binned in a futile attempt to solve this dilemma – easier to blame a few. and we still waste time contributing to the madness that was created twice by negativity initially. Being fuelled with the likes of people stirring the great big pot of shit , but at least we have been ‘interesting enough’ to keep the uninterested involved. I steer clear of anyone elses thread with just the one little accident with a newcomer error and this is what you get. Ive constantly apologized if you were offended . I dont bombard anyone elses thread with useless,time wasting negativity I tend to avoid uninteresting stuff, call me boring , Its the way I roll. IVE NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR THREADS PETE ope they resuming bullying you endlessly now weve gone you sad sack of yellow coloured spit

SgtSmileyUK
    Participant
    SgtSmileyUK
    Participant

at least Andrew Ellard welcomed newcomers
    now that was a nice chap indeed.

Viewing 19 posts - 101 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • The topic ‘SgtsmileyUK's Red Dwarf Game news,screenshots and videos as well as rabblements’ is closed to new replies.