Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Name of The Doctor

Viewing 46 posts - 101 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Pecospete666
    Participant

A Sarge puppet is not worth my time!

Adios Sarge, Rezor ,Tanya sock puppet!

We will be waiting for your next try!

tanya
    Participant

ummmm i just told you who i exactly was? Would this make you have a 1/4 brain cell? Not that i even had to since people here like to stalk and post real names and soon home address on the internet? all because of my opinion? or is it because i am friends with reznor? does that make me him in your minds?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>and if you said that in the game of thrones thread, you think someone would tell you to shut the fuck up and then stalk you?

The point is; I wouldn’t. Because why would i? If people are happily discussing a something they like in a thread, what’s the point of jumping in and labelling the subject matter “boring”?. Do you think anyone’s going to agree with you? No, everyone here who bothers visiting this thread is interested in the subject matter. Or they were. Now they’re just here to point and laugh at the troll.

tanya
    Participant

No the point was if you did would you be stalked and tell you to shut the fuck up? is that how people deal with things here? along with the M C Hammer?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Rule of the internet: Act like a dick, be treated like a dick.

Rule of life, actually, now I think about it…

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Speaking of rules, if anyone turns up on this forum that you suspect to be a troll, don’t reply to them. It leads to nothing but tediousness.

tanya
    Participant

so let me get this right rule of the internet if someone thinks someone is being a dick stalk them?
    I am now talking to reznor on the phone btw he says hello and is enjoying this very much. But he says he is pretty sure this is all against the laws in your country let alone the forums rules is this not correct jon? and the one who even posted my real name on the internet is an admin.. way to lead by example.

Phil
    Participant

Tanya, hook me up with Vanessa Keith.

tanya
    Participant

We went over this phil.

Time to go outside, i suggest you people try it i will be back later to see what you people have come up with but this time with reznor over.

Ridley
    Participant

Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Another successful exorcism performed by all!

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Come up with for what? Were we supposed to do homework? Why did no one tell me?

Connell
    Participant

My dog ate my insulting comments.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I think the Doctor’s name is Dennis.

JamesTC
    Participant

Why did no one tell me?

All too busy stalking, apparently.

Connell
    Participant

Has anyone seen this impeccably done fan trailer for the 50th anniversary?

I like to think of myself as being quite savvy when it comes to these things, but I must admit I was fooled at first into thinking it was genuine. It’s near perfect and to be honest, some of the effects rival the programme itself. I did think there was something awkward looking about Matt Smith and the manipulation of his mouth, and Tennant’s hobble toward the start, apart from that I was gobsmacked.

The BBC better have something amazing lined up to rival that. Kinda now hoping the 50th is in the same vein as that trailer. I’ve been in support of a multi-doctor 50th however they do it, but if the episode is in the same style as that I think I could do with just Tennant and Smith.

(Also, on a derpier note, has anyone else ever noticed Tennant has the word Ten in it? Moffat will probably claim he’s been planning that.)

tanya
    Participant

lol ooooooo looky what we have here the bitter ugly fat people
    attacking and stalking a girl haha i can’t say that i am shocked :P
    Awwww poor little ones what you going to do now that big bad reznor is now here?
    you ponder that while we go have sex and splits will be involved hah got to love gymnastic right ian know’s what’s up?

little poser who thinks he is a soldier going to do the hammer ban dance again? or maybe pay ian money to be accepted on this forum? hahah so pathetic and hey poser didn’t you pay him 2 times?? and his real friends didn’t? that should secure you staying here poser hope it was worth the $ and asking mommy for the credit card :)

JamesTC
    Participant

Another valuable asset to the team.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Oh, Reznor’s here *now*, is he? There was me thinking that Reznor was Tanya. But they’re obviously completely different people, both as socially inept as each other. Yes,

Ridley
    Participant

(Also, on a derpier note, has anyone else ever noticed Tennant has the word Ten in it? Moffat will probably claim he’s been planning that.)

Or the ants haven’t taken over.

Pecospete666
    Participant

“Has anyone seen this impeccably done fan trailer for the 50th anniversary”

Looked real to me!

But I believe in the FSM!

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

I think the Doctors real name will be Doc…you know, like that Hollywood fella. And his surname could be Hoom like that …erm…. No. I got nothing

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Has anyone seen this impeccably done fan trailer for the 50th anniversary?

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD997i_89RM

That really is impressive.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Blimey, that’s good.

pfm
    Participant

That is a great trailer. It’s a shame the BBC’s official one won’t match it.

Btw, can we have the good Tanya back, please? I don’t like this bad one.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I don’t think there ever was a “good” Tanya, performingmonkey. I think she was always this way.

Connell
    Participant

I think we’re going through Tanya’s ‘Colin Baker’ phase..

srmcd1
    Participant

I consider that to be an insult to Colin Baker.

Ridley
    Participant

I don’t think there ever was a “good” Tanya, performingmonkey. I think she was always this way.

I believe he was referring to Tanya Jjones…

Ridley
    Participant

Spoilers from Howard Burden, there.

I hope the show doesn’t do away with the twelve regenerations ‘limit’ before we get there as I think its worth having the thirteenth incarnation – and the audience – believing that he’s on the last go around before whatever reason its renewed/extended/whatever.

Ridley
    Participant

*it’s

*Liberty Bell*

HelloMabel
    Participant

I want to read that. No I don’t. Yes I do. No I don’t.

I think that’s what most people assumed anyway so not a huge spoiler really (as long as you have seen The Name of The Doctor).

si
    Participant

Nice interview with Steven Moffat here, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.
    I suppose, as it mentions the 50th and Christmas Specials, it might be considered everso slightly spoilery, but you know what The Moff’s like, he gives nothing away:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/10/doctor-who-matt-smith-steven-moffat/

Pecospete666
    Participant

Somebody had to do it!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I’m at ComicCon this week and I basically NEED this Potato Head, but I am so incontinently broke that I can’t afford anything.

Why am I here.

HelloMabel
    Participant

TO MAKE ME JEALOUS.

Pecospete666
    Participant

Matt smith finds my mr.potato head

youtube.com/watch?v=mU0aD9…

Pecospete666
    Participant

Maybe this one will work!

Connell
    Participant

Can you give us any juicy gossip from ComicCon, Ben?

si
    Participant

I heard a rumour there was some kind of trailer. I don’t believe it myself. If there had been, the BBC would have surely posted it on their site for all the British fans to see by now.

srmcd1
    Participant

There were supposedly 6000 people at the Dr Who panel. I’m sure some of them were British.

si
    Participant

I’m on about the several million who can’t afford to get their lazy arses over to San Diego, but who pay the British Broadcaating Corporation for a TV Licence so that they can make shows like hit British drama/British institution, ‘Doctor Who’.

si
    Participant

*gets down from high horse, falls off soapbox.*

/rant

srmcd1
    Participant

He who controls the spice controls the universe?

Or words to that effect…

si
    Participant

Nice interview with Matt Smith:

http://t.co/tTELUg6LCW

Viewing 46 posts - 101 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.