Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum There are some numbers beside it, but they could be anything

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tarka Dal
    Participant
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Oh, now that’s *really* nice.

Again, though, what the fuck is people’s problem with BtE? I know it’s a very long way from the best, but it’s got an absolute pasting there.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Actually, maybe not, the score range starts at 6/10.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

I compulsively tried it for any show I could think of over lunch. I’ve not checked to see if episodes are listed in broadcast order, but it’s interesting to see which series see an increase through their run and which ones peak early and fall.

Doctor Who for example shows a fairly clear differences in terms of pattern for the RTD and Moff eras.
    http://graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0436992

In terms of Dwarf it’s nice to see by end of the last run, it’s back up to some very health numbers comparable to the first six series.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

What a cool site. That killed ten minutes of my working day.

I wonder how the IMDb ratings compare to the Silver Survey.

evarofzentral
    Participant

The Simpsons one makes interesting reading. Weirdly ‘Homer the Smithers’ is the highest rated episode (not saying it’s bad, just a surprising one as highest rated). Unsurprisingly the ratings do decline post-season 8 (although I put 9 and 10 in my golden era).

Nick R
    Participant

Looking at The Simpsons’ chart, “Alone Again, Natura-Diddily” has a rating that’s higher than most of seasons 1-8. This disgusts me.

BSG’s ratings go against what I thought was a general consensus that the final season was the worst – the final episode in particular has a surprisingly high rating, considering that I’ve encountered very few people who have a good word to say about it!

The regression lines for Buffy the Vampire Slayer all increase towards the end of each of its seasons. Rightfully so!

If you squint a bit the graph for Frasier looks kind of like the cartoon of the Seattle skyline in its opening titles.

Jo
    Participant

Had a look at the Friends one.
    It says the two highest rated episodes are: The One Where Everybody Finds Out and The Last One: Part 2. :-/ Um, ok. Not sure I agree. But there you go!

Then again… I also checked LOST and it was correct about what the worst episode of that is.

Jo
    Participant

Ooh, West Wing too – http://graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0200276

Highest rated: Two Cathedrals
    Lowest : Access

I agree!

Ok. I’m going to get lost in this site for a while…

Blisschick
    Participant

>>Then again… I also checked LOST and it was correct about what the worst episode of that is.

I vote it was the last one. I’m still pissed. No, I won’t get over it, either. So. There.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Stranger in a Strange Land is a special type of shit, though. It’s so unbearably terrible, especially at a time when the show should’ve been getting to its best.

JamesTC
    Participant

Star Trek TNG is rather amusing. Shades of Grey really is that bad. In fact it is probably overrated on that chart.

fozzibear1
    Participant

Yeah you aint kidding. I think Shades of Grey is a strong contender for worst trek ever. Made
    Spock’s Brain look intelligent
    Symbiosis look rational
    Meridian look interesting
    Threshold look logical
    and
    A Night in Sickbay look watchable

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

>> Star Trek TNG is rather amusing. Shades of Grey really is that bad. In fact it is probably overrated on that chart.

I’m just going to look at just this!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.