Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sebby P

Viewing 100 posts - 301 through 400 (of 470 total)
  • Author
    Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol ohhh you didn’t want to guess? you don’t even have to guess since you already know i have a place in florida too from our times in TOS :P

Enjoy your beer, drink up and those accomplishments will get done in no time
    hey you can even write a “blog” about it and feel special? :P

Boz
    Participant

It’s like an itch I can’t scratch. I believe he’s the Murtaugh to my Riggs.

JamesTC
    Participant

And don’t feed it after midnight.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Stop replying to it! You’re giving it what it wants. This will be my only post in this thread.

Head slapping? IGNORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol come on people can’t even name 1 out of all of you? :P

btw gremlins is a horrible movie :)

JamesTC
    Participant

It turns out everybody else is ugly and she is beautiful.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol who my mother? btw were at number 84 in the fuck line, who has number 84? show her your tiny pee pee :P

JamesTC
    Participant

It turns out she was an alien all along and the invaders are humans.

JamesTC
    Participant

It turns out he is dead and is trying to be fooled into hell by a demon but the dog stopped him in time. He gets into heaven.

JamesTC
    Participant

It turns out they are all toys in a barrel.

Bayliss
    Participant

I’d bet Dollars to Donuts he’s some 400 pound bastard still living in his mum’s basement still jerking off to Sarah Michelle Gellar posters. Posting angry pissy rants on the internet making Drama is his way of having fun because he doesn’t have anything better to do with his life because he doesn’t have to go into his shift at McDonald’s yet.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that other then the fact that he is an asshole

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol “Sarah Michelle Gellar posters” really? :P

anniescribe
    Participant

Sweetie, you try so hard. I don’t know what in life turned you into an angry human with no job and no friends that you can hang around here for hours hitting Submit, Submit, Submit, but I think just being you is probably its own punishment. Nothing anyone here can say to you can top that – that’s why you enjoy encouraging the continued abuse.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol you people act like this is all one sided? you condemn me for saying true things and then after complaining about it you all go on and try to do it yourselves, what would this make you? :P

hah ponder that while i brb and go eat the yummmy bacon sandwich my gf made for me :)

Jonsmad
    Participant

Bored of this now, I’m off to join Danny in ignoreland, think he’s right. Was fun but I think the punchline for me was looking at that forum link this guy’s involved in that’s empty, (the root seems to be some shit computer game hobby he’s invested time in), and it contains one post about this place attacking him, thats hilarious a lonely punchline enough for me. Sort of got a red dwarf episode in my head now called The shit inquisitor, where instead of jack docherty it’s some one like alan carr doing the voice and then the end of the episode we find out the character copied the inquisitor cus he couldnt think of anything better to do, and actually he lives the worst life in all of the red dwarf universe, worse than Rimmer or Duane and picked up the time gauntlet as his only way of tapping into other peoples lives. His catchphrase due to a corupted helmet voice box is,”All will be judged by my standards, because im a twat obviously.”

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol awww jon you bored now? we were just going to tackle everyone here high school experience and how they get along with their parents. You people might as well get it out now instead of paying someone like me lots of $ in the future yet i bet you already are spending it :P

As for a red dwarf connection it’s pretty obvious why you people can relate to it so well
    the 2 main characters are absolute failures, Mr rimmer is complete failure has accomplished nothing, blames his parents like you all
    and mr lister is a complete joke alcoholic failure with no accomplishments yet is given the chance to be a hero and is the “cool” guy which you all wish to be :)

So who would like to go first?
    come lay down on this couch and let it out :)

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol awww jon you bored now? we were just going to tackle everyone here high school experience and how they get along with their parents. You people might as well get it out now instead of paying someone like me lots of $ in the future yet i bet you already are spending it :P

As for a red dwarf connection it’s pretty obvious why you people can relate to it so well
    the 2 main characters are absolute failures, Mr rimmer is complete failure has accomplished nothing, blames his parents like you all
    and mr lister is a complete joke alcoholic failure with no accomplishments yet is given the chance to be a hero and is the “cool” guy which you all wish to be :)

So who would like to go first?
    come lay down on this couch and let it out :)

si
    Participant

Above post posted twice twenty minutes apart as no-one gave a shit the first time.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol si is that you volunteering to go first? :P

si
    Participant

Just attempting to point out what you’re obviously unable to comprehend.

pendo86
    Participant

Oh damn, I can’t believe I’ve missed out on all the fun!

Nancy, you’re hilarious sunshine!

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol so si you ready yet? let me help you “comprehend” your mental state :)

I would like to take this time to thank all the people like you with these problems, you are the reason i was just able to buy the new snowmobile you saw in the picture. Yes that’s right i “help” people like you aka make lots and lots of $ off your pain.

Then again i should probably be thanking your parents.
    Thank you :)

Alex
    Participant

Fucking hell. I don’t check the site for *one* day and this thread carries on for 103 more messages. This is fast becoming one of the most popular threads. I like to view it like the old Victorian freak shows. Pay a penny, see the freak.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol hey alex did you manage to forget it’s your turn? :)

It’s not a penny anymore it’s the present now, and it will cost you 3.50$
    If you would like to do the math(think you can manage it), you may only see the show 4 more times before your this months paycheck/welfare has run out :P

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

All of you are probably wondering to yourselves “why are the admins allowing this thread to stay?”

It’s very simple, all you have to ask yourself is, who would benefit from this?
    who could it be?
    The admins from here who would be in the position to take sebs job on the TOS?
    and a little birdie told me that the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality yet are willing to be civil for the sake of RD.

Solved. :)

P.S (1) ooo sebby your site is dying even more, no new posts no new threads ohh wait wait 1 from harrys other account cloud. Did i mention no new members? That’s a given :)

Moonlight
    Participant

So I stumbled upon this thread and what the actual fuck?

locusceruleus
    Participant

> hah ponder that while i brb and go eat the yummmy bacon sandwich my gf made for me :)

There are a handful of things of which I’m sure of in this world. One is that a grown man who calls himself Nancy and uses the word ‘yummy’ will never have his girlfriend make him a sandwich.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol she begs to differ (try not to jerk it to many times to her ppl) :P
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2ujpf2f.jpg
    aww locus does your BF make you yummy sandwiches? or do you play the woman role? :P

locusceruleus
    Participant

Get one with her holding a sign saying ‘I made Nancy Hemming a bacon sandwich’ and I’ll be thoroughly convinced.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol oh i’ll be getting right on that one for yea ;)

so does he? or do you?
    who’s on top? :P

Ben Paddon
    Participant

locusceruleus
    Participant

>lol oh i’ll be getting right on that one for yea ;)

Once you’ve figured out which came first, the imaginary girlfriend or the imaginary sandwich.
    If it helps I find it marginally more credible that you once had a sandwich.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol what happens when they both are real? will your denial be able to accept it? or will you come up with more bitter/jealousness? :P

“There are a handful of things of which I’m sure of in this world. One is that a grown man who calls himself Nancy and uses the word ‘yummy’ will never have his girlfriend make him a sandwich.”

How you so sure then? :P
    you have any requests at what she should make me next?
    I’m thinking maui ribs mmmmm, what do you think?
    you ponder that while i brb and go get a slurpee and some cheetoz :)

Phil
    Participant

“It’s very simple, all you have to ask yourself is, who would benefit from this?
    who could it be?
    The admins from here who would be in the position to take sebs job on the TOS?
    and a little birdie told me that the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality yet are willing to be civil for the sake of RD.
    Solved. :)”

Not only does that fail to solve the question you yourself constructed, but speaking as someone who…I dunno…pays attention to things that actually happen as opposed to whatever’s going on in your head, it’s also pretty clearly utter garbage.

Do go on, though. I find that you somehow manage to talk remarkable sense in the final sentence of every post you make.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol ohh? you just say this yet don’t explain why you think this is?
    go on tell us why this is “utter garbage” :)

Phil
    Participant

Explain? Sure. I’ve been here for years and gotten to know everyone and none of your conjecture and theorizing synchs up with reality in any way.

Hope this helps.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol nope, try again. This time more to do with WHY you think this
    or is the “you “know” everyone” it? :P

Phil
    Participant

“try again.”

lol nope

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol well since you’re not even going to try I’ll give you a tip anyways.
    No one knows anyone, everyone has their deep dark secrets that no one knows or just normal every day stuff people don’t tell others no matter how “close” they are. I’m sure in your case though you must know, since you know these “people” as internet friends which you may or may not have met a couple times. You sir must know all. :)

Write that down. :)

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

“a little birdie told me that the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality yet are willing to be civil for the sake of RD.”

Oh, Nancy, Nancy, Nancy.

“No one knows anyone, everyone has their deep dark secrets that no one knows or just normal every day stuff people don’t tell others no matter how “close” they are.”

Yet, apparently, they told your little birdie. Who knew?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol ohhh joey look who’s back thought you said bye? wait i know you did

“Ok bye. ”

welcome back :P

Now here’s another tip for you people
    when you want to find out who’s behind something/anything 99% of the time it will be the person who benefits from it.

Write that down.

As for the birdie you’re gonna have to ask him/her :P

but add those 2 together and what do you get? It does not take Sherlock holmes

thanks for coming back out though joey
    oh and get new glasses/hair colour yea trendy poser :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality

This is the only correct thing you’ve said in this entire thread.

It’s funny, because Cappsy explained in elaborate detail just how much he and the rest of the G&T gang hated me in the best man speech he gave at my wedding recently, at which point Ian, John and Tanya all loudly shouted their agreement. It made for quite an unpleasant scene.

It’s uncanny that you’ve figured this out even though you weren’t there. My hat off to you.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>All of you are probably wondering to yourselves “why are the admins allowing this thread to stay?”

Because a) it’s harmless and b) it’s moderately amusing to pop in occasionally and note that you’re STILL posting relentlessly despite the fact that you ran out of things to say before you even started.

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

“thanks for coming back out though joey
    oh and get new glasses/hair colour yea trendy poser :)”

That’s alright, thanks for the welcome back Nance, I am enjoying this tremendously :)

Well I lost those glasses on a ‘plane, unfortunately. So I did get new glasses quite recently. Good thing too because I need them to see further than my computer screen. Too much wanking :(

Thanks for the advice on the hair Nicky Clarke, I was just in fact considering going back to my natural colour, which is in fact an electric blue.

si
    Participant

Introducing JOHN HURT as NANCY.

Alex
    Participant

> lol hey alex did you manage to forget it’s your turn? :)

No, I just don’t sit with this site on constant refresh as I seem to have a more active and interesting social life than you do which means I don’t always have time to check internet forums.

I chose not to go on about ‘achievements’ at the time as it’d be the most horrendous kind of self congratulatory wank all over this already toss filled thread. I also have an objection to conversing with those who talk about themselves in the third person as it’s usually a sign that all the coats in their house will have special tie back arms with locks. What the fuck though, this is a pointless exercise but I’ve got five minutes to kill and I might enjoy the laugh.

You graduated from uni? Woop-de-fucking-do. So did a vast majority of the users here (including myself) and we have never used it as a way of lauding it over others you cock-nosed halfwit. You took a job in the army? Well I’m afraid that I’ve always found the type of jarheads that profession attracts to be some of the biggest dullards that I have ever encountered. Congratulations, therefore, as you appear to be the living, breathing embodiment of that stereotype.

Personally I’m proud to have gone from being unable to play an instrument to 5 years later having recorded several CDs, opened for some of my favourite artists (plus others who’ve had hit singles) and gained the respect and praise of Robin Trower for my song writing and playing, thus achieving all I ever wanted to with music. I, however, am equally aware that this means bugger all to most of the population and it’s purely a matter of personal pride. I frankly feel embarrassed touting my wares on here like this and apologise to everyone else for doing so. I only do it reluctantly to make a point. Let’s get one thing straight; nobody cares about your job and they certainly don’t give a flying monkey fuck about your car. Nor should they care about mine or anybody else’s. This isn’t a competition. It’s not a ‘who’s got the biggest cock’-athon, no matter whether you seem to think it is or not. The only reason this thread still exists and you aren’t banned is because everyone is laughing at you.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

In all seriousness, it’s true that I don’t like Seb’s personality.

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

I know, you told me. Then I told Nance.

Aw…shit….

P.S. I am an awesome human being, obviously.

JamesTC
    Participant

I rode a camel once.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol dear seb, when have you ever heard of someone asking someone as their best man and they turn it down? :P
    does not happen :P hahah but it just made this 10000 times better to find out your “best man” and people you consider close, don’t like you, you’re the one they laugh about behind your back, btw lets see that ugly fat wife of yours :P

oh and then tackle this “P.S (1) ooo sebby your site is dying even more, no new posts no new threads ohh wait wait 1 from harrys other account cloud. Did i mention no new members? That’s a given :) ”

dear joey, lol how did you manage to see yourself off this plane? does the trendiness in the glasses raises the 20/20? and get on that blue hair it screams out hey I’m original and not looking for attention :P

Dear Alex lol that’s it? you’re pathetic. Daddy must be very proud that you ummm opened for some nobody hah but keep that head up one of these days you will be a rock star and shove in my face and his right :)

P.S(1) life is always a big cock competition and guess what, i win that too, got to love being 6’9 ohh wait you people are not even close :)

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

I’ve always wanted to ride a camel, sadly the only thing I’ve achieved in riding is a Chopper.

JamesTC
    Participant

They’re pretty uncomfortable.

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

“btw lets see that ugly fat wife of yours :P”

You must be mistaken, Nance, Seb isn’t married to your mother.

(OLDEST AND CHEAPEST SHOT I KNOW)

“P.S(1) life is always a big cock competition and guess what, i win that too, got to love being 6’9 ohh wait you people are not even close :)”

Science just called and said: “LOLOLOLOLOLLLL!”

JPEGSPLS.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>I’ve always wanted to ride a camel, sadly the only thing I’ve achieved in riding is a Chopper.

Don’t cheapen this.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol didn’t want to tackle any of the questions joe? :P
    explain your science comment for all of us?
    and oooo you want to see it huh :P

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

You know, Reznor, if you really wanted to fuck me so badly, at least you could have offered to buy me dinner first.

Heh, Nancy wins at life because he is a big cock.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“You know, Reznor, if you really wanted to fuck me so badly, at least you could have offered to buy me dinner first.”

lol awwww come on sebby show us your ugly wife :P
    got to love being a big enough loser to get a pity acceptance best man huh
    and dinner and sex? good to see you’re ready to cheat on your loooker already :P

JamesTC
    Participant

Big cock.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

It all adds up, really.

– Can’t stop talking about me
    – Denigrates my wife because he’s jealous that he’s not her
    – Starts a thread about me and uses it to tell me how big his penis is

It’s quite clear that I give you feelings you only read about in Cosmo. It’s okay to admit it. I’m sorry that I’m taken, and that even if I weren’t taken I wouldn’t be interested in illiterate fucking cum-sodden dickrags like you, but don’t take it personally. Chin up and move on, son.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“It all adds up, really.

– Can’t stop talking about me
    – Denigrates my wife because he’s jealous that he’s not her
    – Starts a thread about me and uses it to tell me how big his penis is

It’s quite clear that I give you feelings you only read about in Cosmo. It’s okay to admit it. I’m sorry that I’m taken, and that even if I weren’t taken I wouldn’t be interested in illiterate fucking cum-sodden dickrags like you, but don’t take it personally. Chin up and move on, son.”

lol wait wait you just asked me to buy you dinner and fuck you? what changed? :P
    i can keep that date open for when your wife cheats on you then leaves you and takes half you ummm half your…. what do you have? does cutting a red dwarf model in half devalue it? :P

pics of wifey please :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I’m bored of this, now. I think it’s gone about as far as it can while still being amusing.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol awww sebby :P
    don’t go taking a lot of pills now
    haha i don’t think there is much lower than a pity best man :P
    but hey if you do OD I’m sure he will be speaking at your funeral saying you were a great man and then all of them chiming in and agreeing lol
    then he fucks your wife :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I think it’s the cowardliness of hiding behind anonymity that’s more pathetic than any of the gibbering shit you’ve produced by hammering at your keyboard, you know.

This is your only way of making a mark on the world, and you can’t even do that properly.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“I think it’s the cowardliness of hiding behind anonymity that’s more pathetic than any of the gibbering shit you’ve produced by hammering at your keyboard, you know.

This is your only way of making a mark on the world, and you can’t even do that properly.”

lol you said you were going sebby? that was awfully fast crawling back, what happened? change your mind?
    speaking of “anonymity” lets see your wife mr hypocrite :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

lol why havent you addressed this one yet rezzy?

“I think it’s the cowardliness of hiding behind anonymity that’s more pathetic than any of the gibbering shit you’ve produced by hammering at your keyboard, you know.
    This is your only way of making a mark on the world, and you can’t even do that properly.”

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol just did sebby? :P

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Why would Seb post an image of his partner on a website where she does not (as far as I know) post, so she can be “judged” by the likes of you?

That’s the mark of a moron.

Oh wow; you did that when you posted that picture above.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol pete :P

oh sebby i’m sure a veteran that counsels people leaves no mark right
    yet the stain you leave on the floor after you OD will :)

Joey TORDFC
    Participant

I’m done, this is turning way too dark for me. Soz.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol bye bye joey then again you will be back since you what was it?

“That’s alright, thanks for the welcome back Nance, I am enjoying this tremendously :)”

:P

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>i’m sure a veteran that counsels people leaves no mark right

Hang on, back up. I might have missed this in the other 350+ posts of this nonsense, but are you saying you’re a counsellor? This is your occupation?

JamesTC
    Participant

Something.
    I must have forgotten to pack something, but I can’t think what.
    I have something for you in my bag.
    I have a feeling something good is going to happen today.
    The performance was something of a disappointment.
    That child is something of a genius.
    She has a certain something.
    He’s really something! I’ve never heard such a great voice.
    She’s really something. I can’t believe she would do such a mean thing.
    Something.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol jesus christ people TRY reading
    scroll up pete :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

If you’re “a veteran that counsels people”, prove it. Tell us your name. Because I don’t believe you are. I think it’s as much of a lie as everything else you’ve posted.

I can back up anything I say with the fact that I have an open, public online presence. I put my name to what I write, leaving myself open to attacks by pricks like you in the process. You don’t. Therefore, you are utterly meaningless. Nobody here – or, for that matter, anywhere else – respects you. Nobody cares what you have to say. Everything you type might as well have been automatically generated by an artificial program. You are not real. You are not a person.

You are nothing.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“If you’re “a veteran that counsels people”, prove it. Tell us your name. Because I don’t believe you are. I think it’s as much of a lie as everything else you’ve posted.

I can back up anything I say with the fact that I have an open, public online presence. I put my name to what I write, leaving myself open to attacks by pricks like you in the process. You don’t. Therefore, you are utterly meaningless. Nobody here – or, for that matter, anywhere else – respects you. Nobody cares what you have to say. Everything you type might as well have been automatically generated by an artificial program. You are not real. You are not a person.

You are nothing.”

lol awww seb seb that stain on the floor is quite a feet on the world huh
    and if it’s open and can back everything up, show us your wife then, maybe a side by side of you two stuffing your faces with wedding cake? :P

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Can you narrow it down to a post where you talk about yourself in a honest manner instead of posting badly-spelt diatribes and/or unverifiable bullshit?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol pete refer to where i thank you and your parents for all the $ :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

I never knew the army was capable of producing such cowards.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“I never knew the army was capable of producing such cowards.”

lol what no pics?
    awwww sebby called a vet a coward must be
    what would happen if you told a vet there that? :P

Pete Part Three
    Participant

So you’re a VA counsellor, is that correct?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol did you read that pete? :P

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>sebby called a vet a coward

No, I called the anonymous fuckhole known as Nancy Hemming a coward. I wasn’t actually talking to a real person, was I?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Help me out here, I’m trying to understand why someone in a profession where they’re assigned to help people through difficult experiences is wasting all their time posting derogatory nonsense about people he’s never met on a website for a sci-fi comedy. Do you have any ideas?

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

“>sebby called a vet a coward

No, I called the anonymous fuckhole known as Nancy Hemming a coward. I wasn’t actually talking to a real person, was I?”

lol awww sebby getting angry? :P
    seb would you tell a vet that where you live?
    then again a internet fatty is known to be the biggest honour, you get a medal for that right? :P

dear pete i’ll give you a tip

karma’s a bitch huh :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Okay, okay. You win. Here’s a picture of my wife:

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol damn she’s hot
    look at those shoulders baby
    but keep telling us how you feel about vets sebby :P

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>dear pete i’ll give you a tip
    >karma’s a bitch huh :)

Karma’s not real, Nancy.

Let’s try again. What’s the point of this? What are you hoping to achieve? It was quite funny, then it got a bit boring, now it’s just fucking weird.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol it is pete
    tell that to seb for his abuse and what not
    and the g&t crew making fun of a guy who is handicapped and what not

keep that in mind :)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>but keep telling us how you feel about vets sebby

They’re a good place to take sick animals to get them treated.

Boz
    Participant

Nancy, the only handicapped person here is you. A person who can respond so frequently clearly doesn’t have a job.

Oh, he’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight in his Toyota….

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>and the g&t crew making fun of a guy who is handicapped and what not

This never actually happened, though. Although I’d say that calling someone “handicapped and what not” is far more offensive than anything anyone else here might have said.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol that they are sebby :P
    is that you giving up?
    and it looks like your wife is stronger than you
    how does that work out? :P

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol ooo boz attacking handicapped people now
    and seb claiming it never happened!!
    stop the boat!!!! :P

Boz
    Participant

You really don’t read too well do you Nancy. If you read the post, I said that the only one handicapped here is you. You clearly have some issues Nancy. Considering your illiteracy and ability to fabricate a fantasy world with such clear abandon, you strike me as having some form of mental disadvantage.

Usually I would not wish harm on anyone, but I’ve been hit by a bus before. It’s something I dearly think needs to happen to you. I don’t want you to die. However, if your ability to use a computer will be impaired, then I think that would make a lot of people happy.

Now…I expect you’ll reply with “lol”….probably say my name and then how I’m blah blah blah.

It’s predictable. I thought you would prove to be a worthy adversary but you’ve clearly run out of steam eh Nancy.

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol “Nancy, the only handicapped person here is you”

ummm sorry to say that’s making fun of handicapped people…
    and ooo wishing death/harm? this just gets better :P

P.S(1) this is all saved so dont think when this is deleted it’s gone :)

> Usually I would not wish harm on anyone, but I’ve been hit by a bus before. It’s something I dearly think needs to happen to you. I don’t want you to die. However, if your ability to use a computer will be impaired, then I think that would make a lot of people happy.

#justprayin

Nancy Hemming
    Participant

lol that’s 2 anyone else? :P

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Who’d want to delete it? This whole thread serves as perfect evidence of your pathetic obsession with, and harassment of, me.

It also means that any time you or any of your gang bring up any perceived grievance, I can point towards it and immediately undermine anything you might have to say.

So in conclusion: thanks! It’s been unpleasant, occasionally amusing, but also very useful.

Boz
    Participant

How does this get better? It seems like it’s getting worse.

Learn to read properly.

Viewing 100 posts - 301 through 400 (of 470 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.