Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Doctor Who Spoilers Thread – Part III

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> (I came to it via Den of Geek.)

Highly inadvisable.

Dave
    Participant

>I?d be interesting seeing Tom Baker back anyway. He looks a lot different now to his original incarnation

Colin has him lapped on that score.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> Colin has him lapped on that score.

I can’t imagine Colin lapping anyone.

ChrisM
    Participant

> (I came to it via Den of Geek.)

Highly inadvisable.

Why?

I’ve known of the site for a while but only recently started visiting it more often. Are they a fountain of rumors that come to nothing? To be fair they tend to state that the rumors are just that. “Could it be…?” etc. etc.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I find their news reporting to be a bit of a shambles – often leaving sources out, posting things late. Nothing bad, I was just after a cheap shot, really..

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

> Colin has him lapped on that score.

Awww….

Bless him.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Colin will seriously not be happy with that portrait.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I know. He’s head’s far too small, there.

Dave
    Participant

>Colin will seriously not be happy with that portrait.

Is that from his ill-fated audition to play Holly?

Pete Part Three
    Participant

So The Sun is reporting this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2329695.ece

They concluded Rose and Donna’s stories so well, it seems pretty redundant to reunite them all AGAIN. The obsession with Billie Piper has to stop sometime.

Hoping this is bollocks (apart from John Simm returning).

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I hope it’s bollocks too. Rose’s story is done, okay? It’s done. It was pretty much done in series 2 but now it’s even more done and to do it some more would… would…

It’d be bad.

And Donna shouldn’t return for a while, I think. Don’t mind the Master making a come-back either, but RTD has repeatedly said that he’s got no more plans for the character.

TheLeen
    Participant

… meh.

Dave
    Participant

I’d allow it if meant more time for Wilf

JamesTC
    Participant

I moaned about Rose returning in ‘Journeys End’ because I hate the character but ‘Journeys End’ ended up being a bloody fantastic episode so I will hold my judgement if it turns out to be true on that front (though I will probably moan about John Simm returning as the Master, please make me be wrong again).
    Though it is the Sun so you know, just them churning out half a year old rumour probably.

pfm
    Participant

It makes sense for them all to return. Rose’s ending with the alt-Doctor was crap IMO. Just strange. Martha would definitely turn up if anything major was going on. Donna’s ending was just cruel, even if it was great in many ways. Her and Tennant onscreen one more time wouldn’t be a bad thing at all.

I would have preferred a proper wrap-up ending to the whole Time War scenario, including showing us McGann’s regeneration, but then that really WOULD be fanwanky.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>I moaned about Rose returning in ?Journeys End? because I hate the character but ?Journeys End? ended up being a bloody fantastic episode

Wait, what? I thought you hated last year’s finale!

JamesTC
    Participant

>Wait, what? I thought you hated last year?s finale!

I have never once said I hated last years finale. I hated ‘Last of the Time Lords’ and ‘Doomsday’ but I thought ‘Journeys End’ was wonderful, I thought someone should have died after all Caan was saying and I felt cheated when nobody did in a literal sense, apart from that it was pretty much a bloody fantastic episode, everything from kicking Daleks about to the wondeful Davros incarnation (as much as I love Terry I have to give Julian credit).

si
    Participant

Because The Sun has apparently already papped her on set, David Tennant and Catherine Tate confirmed that she (and Bernard Cribbins) would be popping up in an upcoming ep, whilst they were filling in for Jonathan Ross on Radio 2 this morning. John Barrowman was a guest on the show, and I’ve a feeling Jack may pop up again.

I think it’s a shame that Donna’s returning – don’t get me wrong, she’s a great character, but her story had such a beautiful ending, it should have been left alone.

JamesTC
    Participant

Just caught the end 15 minutes of ‘Planet of the Dead’, got in there to see the buf flying.

‘The Waters on Mars’ for the next special, I hope it isn’t the Ice Warriors, didn’t like them in ‘The Seeds of Death’

That woman at the end saying “he will knock four times” was fucked up but try doing the Master’s drumming, “duh duh duh dum, duh duh duh dum, duh duh duh dum”.

The cloister bell over the next time clip was a nice touch.

Won’t watch the episode proper until monday, I am in no rush.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 320 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.