Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum “What do you want this time? A ham with your homework?”

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    p2p_productions
    Participant

jajajajajajajajajajjajajaajajaaaajajajajajjjaaj

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Aaaaand, we’re back in the room. If Pete asks, it was all in his head.

Jimboid
    Participant

So. Red Dwarf, then. It’s alright. Bits of it are alright.

si
    Participant

> A day where all of us change our avatar into Si’s

*None* of you deserve that. :/

mick
    Participant

Make it easier for me to fap over though.

HelloMabel
    Participant

“Your keys, my brother!”

Jo
    Participant

I saw someone on Twitter who thought he said: “You kissed my brother!”

HelloMabel
    Participant

Yes, that’s what I heard when he said it to Kryten! I heard “Your keys” when he said it to Cat.

Carlito
    Participant

It was only on the second viewing I realised that he WASN’T saying “your keys, my brother”. I was a little baffled.

RedDwarfFan2982
    Participant

I thought he said “Yuki’s my brother” on the first watch

Stephen R. Fletcher
    Participant

On third watch, there are still a couple times where it does sound like he is saying “You kissed my brother.”

I know that isn’t what he’s saying though! (And I’m not the one who posted that on twitter haha)

si
    Participant

Who *is* Hogey’s brother? Or was Dungo *his* father, too?

Jo
    Participant

>Who *is* Hogey’s brother?

We don’t know, but Lister says he didn’t kill him, so most likely it’s just part of Hoguey’s attempt at role-play.

CackThosePants
    Participant

> Who *is* Hogey’s brother?

Luigi. The lack of plumbing has driven poor Hogey insane – forcing the quest for Princess Bonjela to be put on hold.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Who *is* Hogey’s brother?

The Cat. This is revealed in a holo-message in XI.6 – The Middle, thus fucking around with some more backstory to service 15 minutes of plotting.

Of course, this makes the kiss that The Cat and Hogey share in the opening episode of XI a little uncomfortable to watch in retrospect.

CackThosePants
    Participant

When I was younger I never understood a lot of Lister’s speech to Kryten about lying in Camille.
    His accent is really heavy there – well it was for an 11 year old. The Nelson – ‘I see no ships’ part.

Bexley Heath
    Participant

>>Who *is* Hogey’s brother?

>The Cat. This is revealed in a holo-message in XI.6 – The Middle, thus fucking around with some more backstory to service 15 minutes of plotting.

That pretty much made me hyperventilate with laughter.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

When I was younger I never understood a lot of Lister’s speech to Kryten about lying in Camille.
    His accent is really heavy there – well it was for an 11 year old. The Nelson – ‘I see no ships’ part.

Craig speaks horrendously quickly there, he says ‘telescape’ as well…

Blisschick
    Participant

The whole thing with Hoagy saying “You killed my brother” made me think of Princess Bride’s Inigo Montoya: “You killed my father. Prepare to die.”

Stephen R. Fletcher
    Participant

Back In The Red Part One: KOCHANSKI – “The nano’s must have resurrected *them* along with the ship.”

For years, I thought she said “The nano’s must have resurrected their belong of the ship.”

There’s a couple Cat lines that I didn’t know what the hell he was saying till I had the DVD subtitles to tell me:

Waiting For God“You oversleep, so do I.”

Quarantine“You had to ask.”

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.