Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Who has has a Red Dwarf dream?

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Oh I started this thread and I get the honour of being post 101, page 2!

Last night I dreamt I was kidnapped by some sort of child bootcamp army, but with a base in East London.

It was a really old barracks and I found an old phone box, but so old it had a small 1980s black and white portable TV as a part of its function.

I desperately tried to dial the police to get help because I’d been kidnapped. But the call wouldn’t go through because it was a disconnected phone. However the TV still worked so Holly (Norman) appeared on the screen to inform the phone wasn’t functioning.

I found that a various different combinations of trying to use the phone led to a different Holly message.

Realising this was brand new, unseen Holly footage that we’d never seen before I was excited to share this news with everyone once I escaped my captors.

Warbodog
    Participant

I only remember bobbyllew featuring a couple of times. Always in the full Kryten get-up, even when he was just hanging out on his porch, which I thought was odd behaviour even in the dream. I probably couldn’t remember what he looked like.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Last night I dreamt I was in the finale of Don’t Look Now.

si
    Participant

really old barracks

Oh, I’ve heard worse. Taiwan Tony, for example.

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.