Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Who has has a Red Dwarf dream?

Viewing 15 posts - 101 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Author

Oh I started this thread and I get the honour of being post 101, page 2!

Last night I dreamt I was kidnapped by some sort of child bootcamp army, but with a base in East London.

It was a really old barracks and I found an old phone box, but so old it had a small 1980s black and white portable TV as a part of its function.

I desperately tried to dial the police to get help because I’d been kidnapped. But the call wouldn’t go through because it was a disconnected phone. However the TV still worked so Holly (Norman) appeared on the screen to inform the phone wasn’t functioning.

I found that a various different combinations of trying to use the phone led to a different Holly message.

Realising this was brand new, unseen Holly footage that we’d never seen before I was excited to share this news with everyone once I escaped my captors.

Warbodog
    Participant

I only remember bobbyllew featuring a couple of times. Always in the full Kryten get-up, even when he was just hanging out on his porch, which I thought was odd behaviour even in the dream. I probably couldn’t remember what he looked like.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Last night I dreamt I was in the finale of Don’t Look Now.

si
    Participant

really old barracks

Oh, I’ve heard worse. Taiwan Tony, for example.

Dave
    Participant

Last night I dreamt that I was looking through my Red Dwarf DVD shelf and there was something I’d never noticed before, Series 1 and Series 2 of something called “Red Dwarf Liquid”, which turned out to be a spinoff sitcom featuring just Kryten and Rimmer living on Starbug together (maybe set after Cat and Lister had died?) being neurotic and winding each other up.

Also, in one episode Hattie appeared but not as Holly, as a full-bodied human who kept walking around in an elegant dress laughing at them both.

The only other detail I remember was that the spines of both DVDs were olive green.

Flap Jack
    Participant

Sounds like “Red Dwarf but objectively worse”, but eh, I’d still watch it. New Red Dwarf is new Red Dwarf. And who can resist an enigmatic subtitle?

GlenTokyo
    Participant

Red Dwarf Liquid sounds like either an 11pm version of Red Dwarf with nudity and extreme violence made in 2000 to appeal to people who really liked the Matrix, or a Japanese anime spinoff.

RunawayTrain
    Participant

Red Dwarf Liquid sounds like a concept I wouldn’t mind watching for maybe one or two eps, but it would need an extraordinarily good writer to make it worth 2 series!

I had a Red Dwarf dream recently and thought of this thread, but didn’t get round to noting it down and now I can’t remember anything about it at all.  Nothing, not even whether it was about the cast or the characters :(

Moonlight
    Participant

Does it count as Red Dwarf if I had a dream where I saw if I can’t have sex with something?

Dave
    Participant

That’s a different Red Dwarf liquid.

Jenuall
    Participant

Fortunately Red Dwarf Liquid gets defeated by Red Dwarf Solid before the end of the game

Spaceworm Jim
    Participant

What d’you mean, “solid?”

Flap Jack
    Participant

Fortunately Red Dwarf Liquid gets defeated by Red Dwarf Solid before the end of the game

Watch out though, I hear it comes back as a ghost who possesses The Cat in the sequel.

Had a dream about the 1990s Doctor Who story that ripped off Red Dwarf, right down to having Craig, Danny and Arnold Rimmer as Barrie Chris in it, and a race of incorporeal aliens with large, silver ‘H’s on their heads. I was livid.

Flap Jack
    Participant

And you were about to call GNP’s lawyer, but you enjoyed the episode so much that you didn’t?

Viewing 15 posts - 101 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.