Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Idea for an episode.

Viewing 100 posts - 11,901 through 12,000 (of 12,282 total)
  • Author
    cwickham
    Participant

HI, I’M THE SEMETIC MUTANT

The writer of Timewave turns his attention to anti-Jewish racism.

cwickham
    Participant

HI, I’M THE GEPETTO-IC MUTANT

The polymorph takes on the form of Pinocchio’s creator.

cwickham
    Participant

HI, I’M THE GHETTO ICK MUTANT

The polymorph is defeated by its allergy to boomboxes.

cwickham
    Participant

LIE: I’M THE GENETIC MUTANT

Lister needlessly endangers everyone’s life by falsely claiming to be a polymorph.

cwickham
    Participant

WHY I’M THE GENETIC MUTANT

Title of the polymorph’s tell-all autobiography.

cwickham
    Participant

DAIM THE GENETIC MUTANT

A brand of Swedish chocolate turns out to actually be an intelligent artificial lifeform.

cwickham
    Participant

SLIME THE GENETIC MUTANT

The Dwarfers defeat the polymorph by covering it in slime.

cwickham
    Participant

MIME THE GENETIC MUTANT

Cat impersonates the polymorph in a game of charades.

cwickham
    Participant

PRIME THE GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph prepares itself.

cwickham
    Participant

HI MY ARSE I’M THE 120TH PAGE

Etc. etc.

cwickham
    Participant

TIME THE GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph operates against the clock.

cwickham
    Participant

VINE THE GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph joins social media.

cwickham
    Participant

WINE THE GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph gets drunk.

cwickham
    Participant

HI I’M THE SAM ETIC MUTANT

Dustin Hoffman provides the voice of the polymorph.

Dave
    Participant

HI, I’M THE ANASPEPTIC, PHRASMOTIC MUTANT

A Polymorph appears in the form of Rowan Atkinson and insists that it is compunctuous to have caused the Boys from the Dwarf such pericombobulation.

Dave
    Participant

HI, I’M THE ANTISEPTIC MUTANT

A Polymorph appears on board Red Dwarf and vigorously cleans everything with chemical wipes.

Dave
    Participant

HI, I’M THE ANTIDISTINCTLYMINTYMUNCHY MUTANT

A Polymorph appears in the form of George IV.

HAIM: THE GENETIC MUTANT

All woman rock trio ‘Haim’ stun the world when they reveal they are in fact a Polymorph.

cwickham
    Participant

MINE THE GENETIC MUTANT

The Dwarfers use antiquated explosives to blow up the polymorph.

cwickham
    Participant

NEIN THE GENETIC MUTANT

The Dwarfers are fooled by the polymorph pretending to be German.

cwickham
    Participant

FINE THE GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph is hit with a massive parking ticket.

Warbodog
    Participant

HI, I’M THE DYSLEXIC NUTMAT

The crew meet a polymorph whose disability is misrepresented for comic effect.

Warbodog
    Participant

FUCK OFF, I’M THE TOURETTES TIC MUTANT

Same sort of thing.

Jenuall
    Participant

CRIME: THE ENDEMIC PREDICAMENT

Doug goes all political in an attempt to capture a new audience

Dave
    Participant

DYING TIME THE GENETIC MUTANT

A special epilogue added to the end of The Last Day reveals that Hudzen 10 was in fact the second Polymorph all along.

cwickham
    Participant

JUST A GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph drains the Dwarfers’ emotions without hesitation, repetition or deviation.

cwickham
    Participant

IT ONLY TAKES A GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph disguises itself as an American soul music group.

Jenuall
    Participant

HI DE HI, I’M THE GENERIC ENTERTAINMENT

The crew meet a polymorph in an episode that delivers all the fun and laughs of a UK holiday camp: i.e. none.

Dave
    Participant

NEIL DIAMOND TIME!

Gordon Kennedy digs out his copy of Hot August Night.

Nick R
    Participant

MATHS IN THE RED PART ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-THREE: SINE, I’M THE GENETIC MUTANT

The crew meet a polymorph that sets them a series of devious trigonometry problems.

cwickham
    Participant

HEY NOW HEY NOW DON’T DREAM I’M THE GENETIC MUTANT

The polymorph disguises itself as an Australian rock band.

FOUR POLYMORPHS IN ONE DAY

The forth instalment in the Polymorph series sees an Australian rock band transform into polymorphs and play a song about it.

CAN OF WORMS II: IT’S ONLY NATURAL

A group of polymorphs disguised as an Australian rock band appear to console Cat when he is told that the sex he had was disgusting and wrong.

POLYMORPHS WITH YOU

The crew a serenaded by an Australian rock band who can’t quite believe just how many Polymorphs they seem to encounter.

Jenuall
    Participant

DUCT SOUP II: LOCKED OUT

When a Polymorph attack leaves the doors in Starbug locked shut and the crew trapped in Lister’s quarters an Australian rock band turns up to rescue them

BUTTHOLE

Lister goes to the cinema and get stuck staring into the arse of an alien for 120mins.

JUSTPISS

When Lister complains about the mess another cinema patron is making, the offered claims it is just piss and not to worry about it.

BUDDYSWAP

When Lister realises his cinema seat is directly being an head-shitting alien, he askes his buddy to swap with him.

OUR-ROB-OR-ARSE

Lister spies the back of the head of a his friend Rob on cinema that they tease for having a head shaped like an arse, but he can’t be sure if it’s them on an alien.

CASSARSEDRA

The crew meet an alien arse that can predict the future.

ONLY THE POO

Rob Grant confirms it is only solid waste that expels from the tops of alien heads.

Warbodog
    Participant

STASIS LEAKY ARSE

Deleted sub-plot from Stasis Leak where the time travel causes Lister to suffer from faecal incontinence and he has to use the bunkroom toilet while the past selves are out.

BATHROOM LEAK

Lister finds a way to bring a plumber back from the past when a leaky pipe in the communal bathroom causes the habitation deck to flood.

Dave
    Participant

HEADYPLOP

Lister experiences bad luck on his trip to an alien cinema.

Dave
    Participant

GUNMEN OF THE URGH PLOPPY FLICKS

Lister gets so irritated with the inconsiderate faecal-noggined alien in his screening that he shoots him.

Dave
    Participant

SHITONTHEFLICKS

The unfortunate bonce-turding alien explains that his behaviour stems from mishearing some relationship advice from his brother years ago.

Dave
    Participant

SHITEY LIGHT

A cinema usher offers the bewildered plop-noodled alien his torch to help him clean up.

Dave
    Participant

THANKS FOR THE AMENITIES

The misbegotten dung-pated alien thanks the cinema usher for helping him to wipe his manure-encrusted head-arse, further obscuring Lister’s view of the latest Mugs Murphy.

Dave
    Participant

SCAT TO REALITY

Lister wakes up to realise that his entire extraterrestrial cinematic nightmare of head-bum-oriented theatrical interruption has been an elaborate total-immersion videogame.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

BACK TO THE LAVATORY

A movie-loving alien is caught short during a Mugs Murphy cartoon.

Warbodog
    Participant

DIARRHOEA NO EVIL

Lister and the head-arsed alien patch up their differences and perform a duet of Yankee Doodle Dandy rendered in burps and head-bottom burps, respectively. Unfortunately, things take a messy turn in the solos.

Dave
    Participant

SHITTER

Lister reality-skips across countless parallel universes in the hope of finding a cinema where he doesn’t have to sit behind an alien so repulsive that its hat has skidmarks.

Dave
    Participant

DIMENSION TRUMP

Lister dimension-jumps across countless realities and meets thousands of different aliens. However, he never encounters an alien as deeply smelly and repulsive as the one he’d met in the cinema. His impossible search continues…

Dave
    Participant

CACK IN THE HEAD, PART ONE

Lister is dismayed to find that along with the entire crew of Red Dwarf, Kryten’s nanobots have also recreated the poo-toupéed alien in the cinema.

ONLY THE POO

Red Dwarf is attacked by an alien with an arse for a head, and Rimmer must cross through a bathroom mirror to get some toilet paper to clean up with.

loadoftottnumb
    Participant

Only the Poo Part Too

After returning to his universe with the toilet paper Rimmer is dismayed to see it has turned back into the poo. A vending machine laughs at him and he knees the alien in his balls which are somewhere round his ankles.

Dave
    Participant

THE POO MIDGET IS LOADED

Kryten warns everyone that a rather short alien who defecates out of its head is about to violently shit everywhere.

Dave
    Participant

BETTER THAN WIPE

The stinky poo-capped alien of Lister’s cinematic nightmares sticks his head in a bidet as he says he prefers it to toilet paper.

Dave
    Participant

BOGGYSWAB

As third technician, Lister is tasked with cleaning the cinema after the bumheaded alien has used it as his own personal latrine.

Dave
    Participant

SHITE HOLE

Kryten looks at the orifice in the top of an alien’s head and realises he’s never seen one before, no-one has, but correctly guesses what it’s for.

Dave
    Participant

BATHROOMED

Lister and Rimmer crash on an ice planet and fill their time sitting around discussing the most unhygenic aliens they’ve ever encountered.

BACKHEADS

The crew fall through a wormhole and end up in a universe where everyone shits out of their heads. Cat has a nasty surprise when he goes into the buses just before leaving.

BOOTYSWAP

Sick of being bullied for who he is, an alien swaps bodies with Lister so he can experience what it is like to have an arse for a head.

OUT OF TOILET PAPER

The crew meet themselves from 15 years in the future, and they have run out of toilet paper. Ever give them access to the bog roll they desire, or be prepared to be blasted out of the sky.

Dave
    Participant

PETE NUMBER TWO

Lister meets an alien called Pete who shits everywhere. Out of his head.

Dave
    Participant

INFINITY WELCOMES CAREFUL WIPERS

Red Dwarf novelisation in which Rob Grant, working the computer, wrings an entire chapter out of painstakingly describing an alien defecating out of the top of its head for no other reason than to discomfit his reader.

Dave
    Participant

LAST POO, MAN

Lister warns his bumheaded alien companion that this had better be the final time that he defecates out of his cranium during Casablanca.

THE LOG: A DEFECATORS GUIDE TO EVERYTHING

Craig Charles releases a book charting his stool samples for a year, rating them on the Bristol Scale and detailing his experience eliminating them.

THE MAN IN THE RUBBER ARSE

An uncredited prosthetics actor reveals all in their memoir about being hired to play the alien with an arse for a head.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN’T SEE YOU, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN SEE ME

The anus-brained alien mocks Lister as he sits in front of him at the cinema, knowing he is obscuring his view.

Dave
    Participant

WE HAVE TO GO!

A group of arse-headed aliens in a cinema loudly insist they have no control over their bodily functions.

Dave
    Participant

I THINK HE’S JUST DISCOVERED WHAT SHIRT COLLARS ARE FOR

The bum-crowned alien gets a scare as he explores the DNA ship.

Warbodog
    Participant

POO-RAY SET

Red Dwarf gets a proper high-definition home release, with the catch that part of the lower image is permanently obscured by the silhouette of an arse-shaped head that periodically splatters the screen with effluent. Responding to complaints from fans, series co-creator Doug Naylor explained, “It’s a reference to a joke from one of the episodes. You get used to it after a while.”

Dave
    Participant

PREOCCUPATION? ER, BUM

The G&T Idea For An Episode thread becomes obsessed by a hypothetical arse-headed alien.

Dave
    Participant

BRAINS IN THE ANAL REGION

The buttock-bonced alien tries not to think too hard, lest he trigger a bowel movement.

Dave
    Participant

POO

After the brown-eye-visaged alien finally leaves Red Dwarf, Lister begins to have disturbing dreams in which they embrace romantically. Realising that Lister is missing his erstwhile companion, Kryten creates a special VR experience for him, comprising the last 50 ideas for an episode.

cwickham
    Participant

MATHS IN THE RED PART ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FOUR

Lister and Rimmer’s bunkroom is 655 metres from Kryten’s storage cupboard, 393 metres from Cat’s bedroom, and 314 metres from Starbug’s landing bay. Cat’s bedroom is 236 metres from Starbug’s landing bay and 524 metres from Kryten’s storage cupboard.

Assuming the distance between Starbug’s landing bay and Kryten’s storage cupboard is less than the distance between Lister and Rimmer’s bunkroom and Kryten’s storage cupboard, what is the distance between Starbug’s landing bay and Kryten’s storage cupboard? Please round to the nearest metre.

Dave
    Participant

MATHS IN THE BROWN

While trying to revise for his astronavigation exams, Rimmer gets disturbed by an alien who sits next to him and proceeds to shit out of the top of its head.

Dave
    Participant

TIKKA TO SHITE

After taking his new alien pal for a curry in 1963, Lister is distraught when the resulting shit fountain hits a passing JFK, killing him instantly.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A HAT

The bumheaded alien comes to the heartbreaking realisation that one particular item of clothing will remain forever impractical for him, given his particular affliction.

Warbodog
    Participant

BROWN’S GOT CLEARANCE

The alien head shit reaches the projection room.

cwickham
    Participant

MATHS IN THE RED PART ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE

Rimmer decides to sit his astronavs again, but Holly makes a mistake with the maths questions, and all the numbers are scrambled — but they are scrambled *consistently*, so for example all instances of the digit “2” would instead use the digit “7”… but that’s just an example.

Some examples of questions that end up in the exam are:

518 x 70 = 6270

6481 + 3294 = 32847

7221 x (3334 + 3666) = ?

Using this numbering system, what would be the answer to the last problem?

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A CAT

Lister is unusually callous when Cat faces a life-or-death situation.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A TAT

Lister reconciles himself to never getting any more tattoos, as all the tattoo artists in the universe are now dead.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A CHAT

Lister is nonchalant when Rimmer tells him it is a black card situation.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A TWAT

Lister celebrates Piers Morgan’s death-day anniversary.

cwickham
    Participant

MATHS IN THE RED PART ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SIX

The chameleonic microbe comes across a planetoid. Its gravitational acceleration at its surface is exactly 10.0 metres per second per second, and its diameter is exactly 2100 kilometres.

The chameleonic microbe is able to consume about 0.4 kg of pretty much anything, every minute, nonstop.

Assuming that the density of the planetoid is uniform, and that orbiting bodies don’t significantly affect the planetoid’s gravity, how many years would it take one million microbes to consume one cubic kilometre of the planetoid?

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A DAT

Lister isn’t that bothered about an obsolete storage medium.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A RAT

Doug cuts the Mr Rat scene from all future broadcasts of Skipper.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A MATHS

Dave waits to see whether another Maths In The Red post will predictably follow immediately after three of his posts, like clockwork.

si
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A FAT

Lister realises he can manage without a full Rob Grant library.

cwickham
    Participant

MATHS IN THE RED PART ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN

Kryten cleans out Lister’s sock drawer, and is left with exactly 31,416 tons of dirt.

After flushing it out the airlock, he decides to do it again the next day, and is left with exactly 40% of what he found the day before. He continues cleaning the drawer every day, and every day he ends up with exactly 40% of the amount of dirt he did the previous day.

If Kryten cleaned Lister’s sock drawer every day for 20 years, how many tons of dirt would he have to flush out the airlock, in total? Please round your answer to the nearest whole number.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A BRAT

Lister says goodbye to Jim and Bexley.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A MAT

Lister isn’t bothered when the two Rimmers in ME² move out and take the rug with them.

Dave
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT A VAT

Lister is delighted that being the last human alive means he no longer has to pay tax.

cwickham
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT PAT

Lister catches up on three million years’ worth of EastEnders and discovers Pam St Clement’s character has been killed off.

cwickham
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT GNAT

Lister squishes an insect.

cwickham
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT THAT

Lister’s appendix is removed again, but he is not concerned.

cwickham
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT HAT

Lister’s head is a bit cold, but not worryingly so.

cwickham
    Participant

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT FAT

Lister loses weight.

Viewing 100 posts - 11,901 through 12,000 (of 12,282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.